AnazaoHealth Eats On Slate's Tab

Discussion in 'Slate Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2011 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about disfunctional, the management here is so concerned about lining their pockets they're missing the opportuntiy of a lifetime.

Anazao continues to guide customer down the path of using their pellets and billing under our code. Think it's not happening? Just check with some of the offices you've lost. The latest from one of my offices is that Anazao has a 200 mg pellet for about $26.

Mr. Bighead!........get with the program and bring some sort of legal action against these snake oil sleeze balls and help us out in the field. Oh wait I forgot the magic words " it will line your pockets with more $$$.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bobby got other things to do. like cin....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Slate guys dont get it. The billing code is for a testosterone pellet not Testopel. Testopel is a brand name only. Your BS about up charging or whatever you callled it, is BS. The fact that Testopel is the only branded pellet makes BW think he has some legal precedent. That's like suing ibuprofen manufacturers for using the price of Advil for billing.
    Before you give me your wise ass response, go to the AMA website and look up the S code.
    If you find it says "Testopel" i will beg for your forgiveness. It doesnt. The code applies for any and all testosterone pellets at that mg strength.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gross. Would you do Bob? Like f'in Monty Burns of the Simpsons

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

absolutely. Ratchet? no effing way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the s code pertains to a specific dose --- s1089 is for 75 mg pellet. If you utilitze this code for ANY other mg pellet you are committing fraud. It is this simple. Now the last time I checked-ibuprofen and advil are OTC products-I dont need to have a physician insert them in my ass do i? You might want to ask your mother about me and her last night....she might need some ibuprofen for her throat...she's just like she was in high school-swallows every last drop.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're wrong about the billing code being dose specific, it's actually product specific. Furthermore regarding the things you put in your ASS it's interesting you would draw upon that analogy and include mothers in the same train of thought. Sharing your weekend recreational activity on this subject is not of interest to any of us and the fact that your mother or father put things in your poop shoot when you were a child is a personal preference that you can keep to yourself. Must be a Penn Stater.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its dose specific-and only testopel is 75 mg. I dont mind if your mommy wants dez nuts on Monday either. But lets gets serious for 1 second. testopel has almost zero market share. Yes, some HIV clinic in faglanta and a couple of other whores who insert it in any with decent insurance-otherwise you may as well not even have sales people. Gels own the market and will always own it. LUGPA doesnt support it but if they were ever to get on board-you could have a nice little product. Until then it will be a revolving door of people in and out of slate...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct. The CPT code is dose specific. And Testopel is the only branded 75 mg. But can a compounded pharmacy that makes 75 mg use the code? I think they can. And the above poster is still a dick

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A compounder can make the pellet but then they cannot use the code. The poster makes me horny.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anazao already compounds and sells a 75 mg pellet thus the original posters statement about them eating on Slate's tab. No wonder we're going down the tubes when we have people in our own organization that don't have a clue of what's going on in the market.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is anazao? Aint never heard of them. BTW, if they are manufacturing a 75mg pillet-its legit. Ours is generic anyway.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anazao is a very bad organization, it's owned by a pseudo bible toten hillbilly who thinks their the big kid on the block. Anazao breaks more laws and violates more H.R. rules than any company I ever sold for.

As part of their annual performance review they have a section that says some BS about committment to ministry. They hold prayer service in the work place during working hours and look down upon you if you don't participate, I don't know how they get away with it.

BTW the christianity crap ends when they decide they want to put more cash in their pockets, performance doesn't come into play.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why work there? Hillbilly? We have our own hillbillies with a lot of inbreedin' goin on....know what I mean.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep in mind slate has a generic pellet. no patent protection and one of the easiest pharmaceuticals forms to reproduce. 99% testosterone in a pellet. that is why every componder can and will make pellets. if and i mean if, testopel becomes large enough in sales to draw interest a generic house will launch another competing pellet at half the cost, same cpt code etc and then it's turn off the lights. and dont give me crap about a pipeline. an estrogen pellet would never get approved by the fda, especially given the recent HRT controversy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be selling cock rings, but plugs and nipple clamps before an estrogen pellet ever comes out the honey hole no what I mean?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dubs says you guys are done

let the cash start rolling in....looks like the only one who maid any money are the two at the top. Bob takes care of himself and maybe nurse ratchet can buy a new vibrator for her to suck on...