And 100 more

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should put two dog ears on a PPS van and let them drive that around to inspections.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering I just told you how I feel, no need to discuss any further. Interesting comment about not your job to monitor. So you just decided during work hours to browse through cafepharma and make sure everything is accurate huh? Why lie dude, why lie? You don't have anything better to do today? Slow day in the compliance world?

3. Scott H

Scott H Guest

No lie. I peek here every once in a while out of sheer curiosity. And usually I am just checking in while snagging lunch just like the rest of the posters here. I honestly didn't think I would draw so much heat. Most in sales only know me from the obligatory tour of corporate or when they need help getting licenses for a new territory. My apologies - please get back to your conversation.

4. Holy smoke Batman! He just admitted to pleasure posting on meaningless message boards during office hours using the company lap-bat-top! What can we do?

Well Robin, it appears the young lad that works in the compliance department has failed to live up to the same standards asked of others in the company.

Complete Compliance Corruption Batman!

Yes Robin, it appears our custodian of corporate compliance has just indicted himself as a code violator. If I recall correctly, our media policy prohibits posting on message boards while using office equipment.

Super Sleuth Summary Batman!

Yes Robin, unfortunately, our corporate compliance champions don't live up to the same level of honesty and integrity asked of others. Perhaps this explains why they find it difficult to hold others accountable for equipment closets, premature setups or falsified documents. Those who live in glass houses, should not throw a stone.

Shattered superheated sand Batman! You're right!

But we're too late Robin. The herd has been culled and somehow THIS GUY was left standing. All we can do is watch the SS PPS ship sink while drifting in the stony Kane Sea.

5. No company laptop or company cell phone, so no violation of any policies. I posted earlier from my personal cell phone while I was at lunch, and right now from my personal computer at home.

Sorry if that's hard to understand. I know scapegoating is fun. We all lost a lot of friends due to RIF and that's just something we have to deal with. It's part of this economy and part of the industry. I'm glad that it has give you something to laugh about though - silver lining perhaps?

Seriously though, if you feel that I am a huge point of corruption, or if you'd rather that I get termed so that you could save a friend who was just let go, just send a message up the ranks and let them sort it out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PPS has many flaws, but unfortunately any discussion on this board gets drowned out by people who clearly are, let's face it, not all that bright. Between all the "Thanks Corporate"
    and just nonsensical posts, it ruins any chance for a legit conversation. I would LOVE to have a discussion with someone that would actually lead somewhere, I was not afforded the courtesy of an exit interview when our Center was sold and closed within the span of a week, but nothing here ever leads to anything productive.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it recent - i.e. one of the AHS/HTE offices? I can think of many closed but few sold that are PPS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is someone who does NOT know anything about PPS. Probably just someone trolling.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like it was actually about 35 people, not 100, and most were corporate. At least I have time to play GTA V now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right now, the best thing that could happen to this company is: Anyone with VP, Senior or Director in their title should be fired. THAT would be a start in the right direction.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you just trying to get the existing people replaced, or are you proposing a flatter org chart like what is in place at Valve, for instance?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. PPS is Management top heavy. You have " Directors and Senior Directors" who, no one knows what they do. You don't need a VP, Senior Director, Director, Manager and assistant Manager in a department. Some people have these titles who really don't need to be there. PPS could accomplish more with less and save millions.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I WORK IN THE LEXINGTON. THEY LET BILL AND STEPHANIE GO?? WHAT THE HELL. I CAN UNDERSTAND PAULA BECAUSE EVEN SOME OF THE SUPERVISORS ARE TELLING THEIR PEOPLE THAT SHE DIDNT DO CRAP AND SHE TOOK THEIR IDEAS AND PLAYED THEM OFF AS HER OWN BUT WHATEVER. THEY REPLACED HER WITH WHITNEY. I HAVE NEVER WORKED UNDER HER BUT I THINK IT WAS A GOOD CHOICE. SHE KNOWS FOR THE MOST PART WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. SHE ISNT SOMEONE OFF THE STREETS SO SHE IS AUTOMATICALLY A WINNER. THANK GOD IT WASNT MINDY. WHAT THE HELL IS PATRICK STILL DOING THERE?? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO LET BIILL AND STEPHANIE GO AND KEEP PATRICK??WTF?? SERIOUSLY?? OK THE RANT IS OVER NOW FOR A REAL HONEST QUESTION. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE COMPLETE LIST OF WHO WAS LET GO? NOT THE LIST YOU WANT, BUT THE LIST OF WHO WAS ACCTUALLY LET GO.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a list but it is not the official list. Just what I pulled together from last 2 active employee lists.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me why no "official" announcement has been made? Seriously what a messed up bunch of dolts in corporate! Interim CEO also said she would schedule another all hands call! That was close to a month ago! What the heck is going on?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recommend asking HR - they are probably just holding the info until an announcement goes out, but Camille W was the one who would send something out

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Camille was let go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, I know that. That is why I said "was" in my statement :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good call, sorry I misread that! Would love to see a complete list if someone can find one. I heard an all hands call was to take place last Friday but never did!