And out they crawled

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the? Who lit somebody's butt on fire this morning?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

"You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loving THIS FRiday! He he he.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all going to be just what you make it people. What YOU make it. Its up to you. You are the pilots here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here. My manager, HE is wonderful and I don't care what anyone says! I know who he is, as it relates to me and its really all good!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you crawl fast enough, few will be stay long enough to know your history and you can keep it on the down low.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

African proverb: the axe forgets, but the tree remembers. This ones for you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ebola proverb, when your outta Schlitz your outta beer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is the level of mentality with management here. Beer heads not yet graduated from rehab.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is it that they hire such immature little boys here? Now, before you go getting your fruit of the looms all knotted up, let me clarify that there are a few that act their age, but not many. Most are stuck, seriously, at high school emotional iq, hoping no one will catch on. We did and you need to go, now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at those doing the hiring. They apparently think that is what it takes to get ahead.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something in the water cooler here. Some things just not right.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has to be part who applies to this type of work and whose hiring. What % lies on which party varies per individuals. There are the wolves and there are the rabbit. Wolves hate rabbits and with heat seeking intensity, will close in and destroy the rabbits. If only they weren't so happy and smart, those are their only faults.