And the Layoffs Begin

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we layoff TR and ES for poor decision making for buying Xenoport? At least BilBeau will be gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What will happen to my stock options?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they will be consolidated into your severance package - and maybe they will be worthless. Arbor is imploding.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very sad to hear this news.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting us to keep working and wait. Yeah right, I’m going home and getting a beer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAN THE FLAMES!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place has been a dumpster fire for years. Burn baby, burn.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right before the holidays and with no warning. Disgusting company!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, it’s par for the course with Arbor.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are worthless either way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I won President’s cup!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is pathetic. TR is really using those Christian values with this latest blow

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of package did the people that got let go get?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought Cafepharma would be blowing up tonight. Where is everyone?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all - where the shit are all of the outraged Arbor folks?? I was hoping this thread would be on fire by now!!!

Secondly - This is Pharma. We all knew that Pharma is infamous for layoffs, downsizing, and re-structuring far before we accepted our job offers. I know it sucks, but if you think Arbor is any different, you are simply drinking the Kool-aid. It is all about the money. Ed and Thom are playing business not house. I know it is hard. I know it sucks, and you have every right to be angry. But the truth is that everyone knew what they were signing up for, they just didn't care until the layoffs became a reality. Arbor lost some genuinely good folks today. But this is the way the world works. I hope everyone can stay positive and find better opportunities. I, for one, am drinking bourbon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People aren't that furious because they didn't really love working here in the first place. It's almost a relief to be out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it. People are rolling into the sunset with their severance packages.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The severance package is keep people quiet who may have dirt on Arbor! Please reach out to the lawyers who advertise on Cafepharma.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who all was let go?