And the Layoffs Begin

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tatted up, yes. Barbie, no. Don't look too close at the face.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was waiting on those options to come through to fix that mangled mess

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. I am so glad I am not on his team. I am sure she gets no favoritism. Haha.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh. It really is a mess. All that makeup isn't enough.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think she walks around naked all the time... distraction from that face. Gotta work with you got.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Such a conflict of interest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no job security in the Pharma industry period! Many believed that our volatile industry would settle down, that the pace of layoffs would slow, in the years following the '08-'09 Great Recession. What most did not recognize at that time, and were slow to realize in the subsequent years, is that there's been a fundamental structural shift in the U.S. (and Global) economy, along with forces at play that are unique to this industry. And it will NEVER be as it was pre-recession - times have changed. Sure, the job still pays well for many, but don't count on being in your job with the same company for more than a couple years. And do warn potential job-seekers about the truth of our industry - maybe you can save someone from the ubiquitous black cloud of uncertainty that now hangs over ALL pharma reps (yes, even those who remain in a state of denial!).

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Weinstein powder keg!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think ES is the Weinstein.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business Plan review at the California Vineyards!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm.... you might be right.... a lot of unqualified females in management. Maybe he likes eye candy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting. Never thought of that. But you are definitely right.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. I don't get it. He is such a great leader. Wherever they "reassign" him, those people are lucky

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slight overstatement

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think that, then you have definitely never worked for him. I completely agree with the op.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's not to get? Leaders are not appreciated at Arbor, only followers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's obvious

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point! Maybe ES does like te ladies. Or just dumb females that answer "yes" to everything.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheater cheaters

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you mean yes women? Those are the only people getting promoted. And none of them are qualified.