And the worst managers are....

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon lets hear it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Harris still around?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies first.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean to your face? or behind your back?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you're such a bold and courageous pollster, and you want everyone to call out specific names of managers, why don't you step forward first and tell us all who you are?

Heres a good poll...what is the answer to who starts threads like this..

1. Bitter Angry rep who sits in the back complaining to his "buddies" about this or that but doesn't have the courage to raise his hand and make a stand on his feelings.

2. Very mediocre rep who has looked for other jobs but so unimpressive he can't actually get another company to offer him a position[/U]

3. Frustrated because his gf or wife tells him he should be promoted but Medline just hasn't seen what a great gem they have in this guy and he's continually passed over for opportunities to others.

Ok..so tell us your name and we'll start the poll on you.....oh that's right you're also way too below having the nerve to tell us that. It's just easier to hide behind anonimity and be that really forgetable person you are ....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good reply MS. Too many timid Tim's. It's a long list though. How many companies target the Medline talent pool? Silence is deafening...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...I would say #4 ...All of the above...!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our defender of Medline Management refers to the pollster as a "person" in their witty new poll post. That reference would not sit well with a group, Medline Managers, you are clearly not a member of.

A real Medline Sales Manager would not elevate any Medline rep to such a lofty status. If they considered Reps "people" they might regret stealing so much of their income.

A good Medline Sales Manager makes money.

He who makes the most money without leaving anymore money in the Reps pocket as needed to keep them hungry, is better.

Finally, if you can do all that and spend most of your time forwarding emails, hungover in your soiled underpants, only leaving your house two or three days a month, you're the best.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The constant complaining about Management...this guy would be #3.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously do not have one of the "new" managers You would think that we worked in fucking pharma the way we are treated now. I'm hearing that reps are talking to management multiple times a day if you spend that much time talking to your manaager how in hell can you do you job? Let me answer that for you, you can't. I don't need 50 emails from management telling me to do what I am already doing. I make my numbers/star and I keep my customers happy so leave me the fuck alone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say he's a number 1.....angry and back in the corner. Probably thinks he's doing better than he really is. A classic number 1.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serioulsly on a day when you should be enjoying your day off with your family or enjoying a barbeque with some friends, you're on the internet blogging about your manager or Medline? Sounds like your personal life is about as successful as your business life.

At some point you probably need to take a look at yourself and ask some questions inward versus blaming all the outside forces on your situation.

Time to get a life .....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same goes for you pumpkin...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A better thread would be "and the worst reps are..." Now that I think about it, that's a bad idea. There are too many. Not enough room for that here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you could look at star and pick those out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has the balls to answer the question? I will, how about the guy in the Northwest, he loves to push reports, reports, and some more reports.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all a bunch of leaches! We take other people's business and think we are stars. Wonder many patient lives are we negatively affecting?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about BF ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, whats your name Big Shot? Since your so bold to call out the original pollster why dont you share your identity? What, does Executive Office got you by the balls too?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said and so true.