And.....

Discussion in 'Kedrion' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On second or third round of reps in some areas, sold out of IVIG, and other 2 products are over 30 years old, so you can pretty much quit typing and put on your running shoes now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If so then you would be the 8th rep in under 3 months to leave, with a very small sales force to begin with that doesn't look good for management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! I appreciate your feedback...hate to use Cafepharma seeking info... however too many negatives associated with this company. I interviewed and a lot of questions were unanswered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one is happy- they probably spent more time selling themselves to you than you did to them. What does that tell you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a call from JH regarding an opening in the New England area- a few red flags during the conversation for me; referred to turnover rate; high goals, not many, if any making them. Person resigned because it was "not the right place" for them. And the guy talks a lot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOO FUNNY! I too interacted with JH...pussy footed around a lot of questions, rambled on how great company is, also mentioned manager 'choosing to step down to field rep' by choice?? Ummm RED FLAG!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is terrible. Goals are unattainable. If you want to make no bonus, have reports out the ass that don't seem to have a point, get micromanaged and deal with fire drills on a daily basis then it's a great place to be.

And don't get me started on the brilliant leadership. Wowzers!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading the posts, it seems that majority of reps must be on a PIP and set up to fail or jumping ship quickly.

Awful how this information was not disclosed (after inquiring the turnover) while interviewing for such a 'wonderful' organization (sarcasm)

Best of luck to those remaining!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the first I am posting on this thread... I'm hysterical inside because all of us interviewing have the same stories. OMG!!! So glad I'm not there. Got a killer offer someplace else- good company too- so glad. Good luck to you all

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people in Italy's home office are very nice, but don't have a clue that upper management is running this ship aground everywhere. They will make it very difficult to launch any new products, especially if they can get any. The people that ended up staying "original" reps were very good at what they did and helped establish the company in the US, not the "B" team management team is screwing everything up, and that is evident in the mass exodus! It's all nice and quite right now because "home office" knows that way too many people have left, now they are just shuffling the deck a cards around (people.)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place just keeps getting worse