Andres O loves to lie!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 12:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is this? Is this a Lundbeck person that once tried to pretend he was a SEAL?????????????????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is an affirmative, Captain! Lied about being a Navy Seal!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy is an all around good guy! One lapse in judgement 20 years ago shouldn't soil your reputation forever.

Whoever posted this is ridiculous and highly vindictive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not know who this guy is. I have been with Lundbeck 4 years is he on the PSYCH side?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Psych side. Regional manager in Texas and a total jerk. Not happy to see his dirty laundry but can't say I care either. I've seen him treat people like total shit before, and the next minute pretend it never happened. What comes around goes around tough guy. Trust me he's a bad dude. Stay. Away.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andres is the typical 5 foot tall male; Someone who constantly tries to prove himself, overcompensates, and a total jerk. All the while laughing it off in an attempt to impress anyone around him. Typical little man syndrome. I bet he was a miserable SOB in the Navy because I guarantee he hid behind his rank just as he hides behind his position now. You're not fooling anyone Andres.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing. This guy continues to get away with this. Apparently he was close to be fired at one time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

at least he served time in the branches unlike 97% of the snowflakes working at Lundbeck who have no idea what it means to accept that today you could die for your country, putting it all on the line. At least he owned up to a mistake and cleared it up. I'll take these people any day over those who look for shortcuts and ways to beat the system.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Bubba but that doesn't wash, It's an all volunteer army kiddo. Which means ya know the risks going it. Are you as concerned for the tree loggers in WA that could die from a dangerous occupation? What about patrons of a nightclub that could be massacred by a whack job? Sorry, he gets no more respect than any other occupation.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said ! Ignore the Fat, Left Coast, Draft Dodger Troll !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't knock our armed services! Volunteer or not all branches deserve respect! Your opinion of Andy should be based on what you know of working for him here or other companies. He is better than some of the other RBDs.
    Lundbeck has turned into a cesspool of lying management, IC manipulation, and 0 job security.
    We can all look for other jobs but don't knock men and women who serve in the military. The little analogy you gave was a red herring with no real value. A very unfair comparison.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mommy and Daddy probably protected you and told you not to go into the service because you were too important. Keep telling yourself your special especially when your ass is without a job. Be glad you were born in a country where you do not have to worry about being attacked by a foreign nation thanks to many generations of Americans who gave up their lives and years of service. Most do not ask or want to be thanked because they were just doing their jobs and duty.

If you had served and didn't like being told what you had to do, you could disappear and quit like some have. You eventually would be caught and then charged as a felon and work in the trash industry in a landfill or in a fishing vessel on the ocean because most jobs wouldn't give you a look over. It is a volunteer force because those who serve wish to do more for their country and give up their time and life if need be for the country.

Most people in the military expect high levels of perfection of themselves and others. Unfortunately many in pharma are looking for the easy road and ways to game the system. Its likely the person posting here had those easy street character flaws that ultimately caused them some hardship that was incompatible with employment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa, you mad bro?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brainwashed much?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is by far the most ignorant post I have ever read. 110% hands down pure ignorance. I'm baffled that people that think like this survive life on a day to day basis.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignorant?? FU. You wouldn't have the balls to be an inner city public school teacher. Don't cry to me how special playing GI Joe is.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bump. Lets not forget this.