Animal Health Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a bowl of fried bulls balls!? Would you like some Texas Pete with that, or a side of tartar sauce? Yum!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, because no one has phones that can actually *gasp* access the internet in the middle of the day. What a moron. You must not even be on this contract because it is a fact that no one is hitting their placement or revenue quotas. So refute that idiot!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The really great thing about this contract is that complete useless losers like yourself will finally be exposed as incompetent and worthless. No more rolling over useless fucks like you from contract to contract. Your worthlessness will be exposed on this contract that actually requires you to work and sell. You cannot do either. When you are without any placements you will not get on the next contract or any contracts. Time to finally take trash like you once and for all.

Retail lies in your future. Refute that. LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, loser; you're speaking from personal experience. Refute that! LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, there are some seriously angry people replying to this thread. My two cents for whatever it's worth:

I am on the contract. I have zero placements, not because I sit on my behind all day. I think placements will come, just not on the Quintiles timeframe. Yes, I'm hosed as far as bonus goes, but I am certainly not alone. I am proud of the Quintiles folks who have achieved success. We're talking about a three-year old product, and while the new study is starting dialogue, unless you're in one of the endemic areas, many practitioners have adopted a "wait and see" attitude. So far, they haven't seen many or any breaks with ivermectin that cannot be chalked up to "compliance issues."

This was not the job I signed up for, but I am trying to do the job well and trying to keep a positive attitude. If you have something helpful to contribute, please do. Otherwise, spew your negativity somewhere else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fuck u

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressively mature! I can see where that helps you close a lot of sales :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do have sales. I'm just not hitting quota like everyone else. You are obviously not on this contract or even employed for that matter and just like stirring the pot. I won't continue to respond to you because it's pointless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good post!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can post for other jobs and interview once you are within 30 days of end of contract. Sometime around end of May or first of June.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks fucker! I knew you'd like it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else unhappy with this contract? This is not what I had thought it would be. Thank God that it's only a 6 month contract.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sort of like going to bed with a sheep, isn't it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut the crap. Everyone knows this thing is a cluster f*ck. Good luck with the new budget metrics..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I finally thought I was gaining traction, had even made a couple of sales. Then the direction was "Go see everybody, even those far away." I make those plans and WHAM "there's no money---forget what we said before. Stay within 20 miles of your home." Go ahead and call on the same accounts that have already told me "no" every week for the remainder of the contract. I'd like to know who agreed to this crappy contract and if they've now been assigned to a project in Alaska. What a waste. Waste of good people and an actually decent product. Way to go leadership! Whoo hoo!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can thank the senior management at Bayer for this fiasco. What a bunch of clueless clowns. They couldn't make a decent decision to save their lives. I never realized that animal health sales was as screwed up and incompetent as human pharmaceuticals.

At first I wondered why all the Vets hated Bayer so much. After 3 months of working with these mental midgets I now understand completely.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Havent seen the new budget metrics yet... anyone know what they are? This contract will be over at the end of April no doubt!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the 2 RDs for Bayer sitting at the back of the room during the training in Kansas? They both had shaved heads. One said nothing and the other imbecile loved the sound of his own voice so much he would ramble on for 20 minutes about something you could answer in 10 seconds. He also was wound up so tight he looked like he was going to stroke out at any minute. Makes you wonder how these 2 nimrods ever got to be an RD. This has to be the most fucked up contract we have ever had at Quintiles, and that is really saying something.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not disputing the fact that the contract stinks, but why would Quintiles as a CSO leader ever agree to the terms? Were they so desperate to break into animal health sales that they set all common sense aside? Now what will they have to show for our efforts? Absolutely nothing. The expectation of 300K per rep---have we even placed 300K total? This is a complete and utter failure and the sad thing is that there are many very quality people who up until Friday were bsuting their behinds get placements. The whole thing just makes me sad. It really is a shame.