Animal Health Contract

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey no budget, no bonus (for not 1 of the reps on the entire contract), change in direction every week = faking calls , not working and riding this nightmare out for just an easy paycheck. Hey Bayer, if you wanted us to actually work you should have someone that knew what the hell they were doing set up this contract. So sad and pathetic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. It seems like Quintiles took the 300K and equated performance expectations to pharma sales/formulary metrics. Quintiles may have even been given the solemn assurance that this number was totally attainable. Unfortunately this was absolutely unrealistic--even the Bayer permanent salesforce has not been able to attain these goals.
    As we were unable to judge the product and expectation at the interview stage, Quintiles may have not been allowed the whole picture also.

In the meantime, we are effed! Who the hell am I supposed to go see next week? My outlying areas are where my business has been best!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are people doing now.. I barely have enough miles left to make any calls? How are we supposed to work this contract now???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What can we do now? Nothing. Bayer will not increase the budgets and we cannot work our territories after about mid month because we will out of budgets. So that is what Bayer is paying for-1/2 month work, so that's waht they get. My DM said they don't know if the geniues at bayer will ever increase the budgets. Obviousely bayer has given up, so I give up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be one of the worst contracts ever. How are we supposed to do our jobs with no reimbursement? Do we need to start faking calls when we reach our budget limit for the month? Very frustrating to say the least!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we supposed to do in May, June when the promotion ends this month? Clusterf*ck indeed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard that this contract is going to be terminated early? And if so is there any amount of time that they have to notify us before it ends?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question answered. I will NEVER work for Quintiles again. This contract has been a colossal jumble from day one. I hope upper management has learned something from this and will strive to negotiate better contracts in the future. What a waste of talent. So disappointing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From day 1 of this contract this has been a dysfunctional hellhole of how a CSO contract should be run. Both Bayer animal health and Quintiles need to look into who set up this ridiculous fiasco and releive them of their duties forever. These clowns should never be allowed and authority ever again to run as much as a lemonade stand. What a joke.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever been drilled by three guys at once? Whew . . . . . . . such a whole feeling!

Dawn
    San Antonio

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has passed the point of painful!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It passed painful, then they managed to dig deeper and uncover more pain. It's now passed excruciating.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can it get more painful?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing they could do to make it more painful would be to extend this contract nightmare. Bayer animal health and the nitwits at quintiles who set up this disaster should be ashamed of themselves.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are we supposed to make any calls when budget is cut in more than half?? WTF!!! Is anybody working???

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why and how could anybody be working? They have made it more than obvious on many occasions they actually don't want us to work. Major expense reduction?.... Just another day on this laughable contract.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing people should be working on is finding another job. The contract is over.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there's a more f'd up company than Q to work for sign me up cause that would be hilarious and this is far from funny.