1. GSK allies with Innovax for COVID-19 vaccine R&D project— Zentalis Pharma raises $165M in IPO — Drug discovery in the age of coronavirus — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal Health vs. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep

Discussion in 'Pfizer Animal Health' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2006 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct.

This industry is garbage.

Best move for newbies in sales is real estate/insurance, no question about it.

M S L is good for sure, if you have the background for it. Pharmaceuticals/Medical industry is a scam for the most part, if you carefully look at it.

The biggest tell? Well, are people living longer? NO. they are not. The lie is over.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Human Biologics is where the $ is....oncology....monoclonal antibodies.....big base salaries and $35-40k target bonus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on what you are looking for. Lower stress, no insurance or formulary issues (for the most part), minimal competition for doctor face time, easy of access, softer egos, receptive staff, etc. This is animal health. On the other hand, if you’re basically money motivated and don’t really feel the need to take pride in making a difference in patient lives, and pretty much the opposite of everything I said above, go the human pharma / medical direction. I’ve done both - you couldn’t hold a gun to my head to make me go the human route again.