Anne Apology Is Necessary...

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2020 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I can say is if Anne was a guy, he would have been fired immediately.

#ETgirlsclub

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re acting like it’s breaking news that there is a double standard in the corporate world. For all this talk about it being a white men’s club, it sure is easier to fire a white man than anyone else. And before you get your panties in a wad, I’m not trying to play like some poor victim and act like it’s harder for white men. It’s not; it just takes less to fire them.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CMR Leadership is #ETGirlsClub

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apologize now!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anne is a goofy snowflake.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anne is bizarre.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me that all of you MAGA’s are finally coming to your senses. Plummeting GDP and a president who tweets about moving our Election Day... its time for everyone to speak out about this nonsense

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re blaming the plummeting GDP on Trump? I’m not a fan of his, but I think it’s safe to say that’s not his doing. The Democratic governors who are continuing to shut down states and the Democratic mayors who are letting mob rule shut down major cities can take the blame for the plummeting GDP. And, I would accept moving Election Day before I would accept allowing mass mail in voting, which is guaranteed to be rife with fraud.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without the Covid-19 the GDP would clearly be rolling like the stock market. This isn’t a man made issue like the Housing Crisis. Trump didn’t start this. I’m with you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree. Had things been dealt with better, like they were in many other countries, who knows where the GDP would be. As far as mail in voting, I live in a state where we’ve always allowed it and never had any problems. Seems to me like someone who knows he’s going to lose!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump is responsible, look closely at his trade policy. He can’t take credit when it’s good and deflect when it’s bad. Kinda reminds me of some reps I know. They think they are rock stars when sales are up and when sales are down it’s because goals were too high.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Democratic Slave Plantation
    MAGA
    #NoJoePedo

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. The economy was fantastic for 4 years, COVID hits and it goes to shit...but, it’s his trade policy that’s to blame. Uhhhh...ok.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a house of cards, look at his years of running companies into the ground. He now knows that the only way he can win this election is through voter suppression. He’s corrupt and his supporters know it, the problem is that they don’t care.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

orange man bad... orange man bad... orange man bad

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, pretty evident you just watched Obama's absolutely classless and disgusting political speech at a funeral, where he outright lied about several key issues.

Care to tell us just how the current administration is trying to suppress votes?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

President Obama told us how they are trying to suppress votes. Were you not listening?

You know what’s disgusting? A sitting president not having the decency to pay respects to an icon for civil rights. That’s classless!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anne needs to have a bit of class and apologize

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you speak of the mocha messiah like that... I am shocked he tried to push the narrative of voting by mail... what a joke