Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Irish guy that worked in supply chain was totally screwed over. Finance tried to hide $8M and Don Cross caught them, and now he is gone. Roselle warehouse was out of control with two gangs drug dealing. A private company was hired to investigate. Police were never involved or FDA otherwise the place would have been shutdown. Central warehouse completely messed up XPO contract thanks to Ton Van De Pilj. Cross was dumped on, and managed to sort the mess out. I heard Roselle had 20 containers backed up last December but still managed to sort the mess out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arjo is a terrible company to work for. I heard about central warehouse screw up when they changed 3PL partner. The Dutch guy Ton blamed everybody else apart from himself. The factory in Magog is a disaster area, as they fail to meet lead times 50% of the time, and Snr Management in Malmo do nothing. I worked in sales and glad I left when I did. My new employer is structured and there is no chaos at the end of the month. Constant flow of orders. It's easy to pick up business from Arjo as they consistently fail to deliver as promised to customer. I have taken $1M in revenue from Arjo in 2019.... LMAO and will take more in 2020. Happy New Year Anne!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of leaving Arjo, the upcoming National Sales Meeting is a great occasion to find out who left this sinking ship. Sigouin policy to keep secret those she got fired or resigned makes it a suspense. It feels like an
    IN MEMORIAL: REMEMBERING THOSE WE LOST IN 2019.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another sad year for those committed to Arjo. Being loyal shouldn’t be seen as a flaw Anne.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin targets senior reps and make their lives miserable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Steve Negri gone, is the kindred agreement in trouble?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Kindred deal was always doomed. From a supply chain perspective it will fail. Promises made by sales, and Arjo can’t deliver. So easy to take business from Arjo. Any decent sales person can and will.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are such idiots. Kindred is done and converted. So I guess supply chain and sales did deliver as promised. And it’s locked into a long term contract so no issue with SN gone. Such fear-mongering on here from dumbasses that obviously haven’t moved on from Arjo. You were either fired or pushed out cuz you sucked. Move on losers!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just surprised to find out Negri left after signing such major deal. Does anyone know why he resigned?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also noticed that CFO Jonas Lindqvist resigned last November to join Thule Any intel why I wasn’t interested working for Arjo?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant he wasn’t interested ( not I) !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a former Getinge/Infection Control US exec who was recently introduced to this thread by a group of Arjo employees, at least one of which reports to Anne. We read through the highlights over a few beers and they gave me some of the background. I haven't laughed so hard in years. Kudos to all the contributors. Hang in there team... changes are on the horizon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin lawyered up using Ice Miller legal counsel. Anyone aware of major litigation issues? Last year financial results were not published in the USA for a while. I wonder if there is any connections. We need someone from finance to join this chat.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think we are idiots. Pushed or fired was neither for me, as I left. I have moved on, I can assure you of that! Working for Arjo was an experience and a bad one at that. Most of what I have read on here is factual, when finance is sitting in there office trying to find solutions to paint a "pretty" picture than we all know what that means. Arjo approached me to join the organization, and while there are some excellent people, there are also some total idiots. A very toxic blame game. Moving on was a great thing for me having been employed previously by a company for 7 years whose annual revenue is $3.5 billion, and previous to that for 8 years, the employer's yearly revenue was $32.5 billion. It is no doubt highly embarrassing to have your President searchable on Google and to read all about "it," and this is the No1 listed about AS, which does not paint a good picture. Good luck Arjo.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is correct that Kindred is converted, but it's far from done. Almost all of the long-term contract revenue was recognized up front. Beds with maybe 3-5 years of functional life are warranteed for 10+ years. The financial impact of this poorly structured deal will be felt for a long time. Ineffective leadership sold the future of the company for a short term boost to the balance sheet. I'm glad I left, but I feel for my fellow sales reps that are stuck there.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree one hundred percent. Arjo are chasing their tails, especially when you start pre billing clients, to hit monthly and quarterly numbers. If a supplier asked me that question, I would pull the business immediately. Arjo reminds me of small frogs in a big pond, and Anne Sigioun is Princess Fiona. Reps have been sold a false economy, before they even hit the road.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG 10 years warranty? Does it includes parts, labor & travel? Considering geographic dispersion of their facilities, it will cost a fortune to execute. This is worth easily $5K per bed. Anyone knows average ASP per unit?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With over 60,000 reads you are not alone enjoying this thread. The very few employees defending Anne, shows what her staff thinks of her.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still work for IC. All of the people Dorsey convinced to go over to Arjo brag about how Anne is an idiot and Dorsey will eventually shove her out and take her position. Dorsey and his inner circle destroyed the IC service business with their billing games and never ending price hikes. IC service was once a $100 million business and now it's almost non-existent thanks to how quickly that crew destroyed customer relationships we spent years building.