Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Joachim, Thanks for the input. Everyone that brought the wins is gone, how do you repeat it? Have Dan and Gary fire everyone else who hasn't left voluntarily and start over.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s see what 2019 financial report says.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#WhinyLittleBitch
    #ArjoKeepsWinningWithoutYou
    #MoveOnLoser

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still here. It's March. Still no comp plan even though I submitted budget info for my territory five months ago.

#dorseyshenanigans #arjoineptitude

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the first time Sigouin does it. She wants to have a better understanding of what 2020 sales and margins. If she can’t do the top, she’ll focus on the bottom by cutting reps comp.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ann expects flawless execution from reps , yet we still wait for our comp plan. We have to drop everything when she asks for something, while we are being told to drop dead if we require basic stuff such as above. A true leader leads by example.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether they give us the comp plan before the year starts or wait until it’s half over is irrelevant - they will always find a way to fuck the reps out of their money.

#notransparency

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You bet, she’s there for quick short term moves and eroding employees trust is not a concern for Sigouin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arjo financial performance sucks. In 2015 sales was at 8815K sek ...in 2019 = 8915K (.25% growth per year) while margins going down. Sigouin claims growth, the reality , she refers to previous mediocre years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, if the comp plan Sigouin will shrink your territory.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She treats reps differently. If you make her feel special, you’ll get special attention.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should I worry, if after interacting with Sigouin, I feel nauseous, shortness of breath and fatigue?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You suggestiv Anne is far worse than COVID-19?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or we deal with a mutation: Cogouin-19?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, she infested employees life way prior covid19. It started since she became a manager ( J&J).

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it as contagious as Covid19!?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure Anne, Dan and Chris are all having stress attacks as we speak. I am sure it is chaos in Addison and Roselle, especially after reducing inventory levels by $13M USD. Good Luck ARJO....LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin always blames others for her mistakes. If lack of inventory become a major problem someone, not her, will pay for it. Sigouin’s credo is « All for one and l’m the one ».

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We regret to inform you that Co-gouin19 is far more contagious than Covid19.
    Unlike covid19 a simple phone call from Sigouin is likely to make you feel sick.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither Sigouin or Trump know how to take responsibility for anything!