Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a single representative who appreciates Sigouin?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Anne got promoted 3 times while being with Ian. Right?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe You meant while she was under him?!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Related to above, I saw her at the office. I smiled at her and she did the same. Just wonder if she realizes how many know & why sometimes we smile at her...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, just try to figure at our next national meeting. Sigouin standing while so many reps smiling ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Croxford was the genius behind KCI acquisition... few weeks after the purchase, he got a job in one of KCI divisions... annual salary US $1.5 million...
    What more to be said about Sigouin’s network.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest concern for any organization should be when their most passionate people become quiet (Tim McClure)...
    Sigouin likes it quiet...very quiet...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the biggest concern for any organization should be the lack of accountability and fiscal responsibility by the leaders of the company both in the USA and Sweden who get their incentives from phantom inflated revenue and hyper inflated delusional non-existant profits. Sigouin is a puppet of the system and is doing exactly what she has been told to do and when the truth comes out she will take the fall for it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if we leak this thread to Johan Malmquist?
    Anyone knows his e-mail address?
    I don’t care exposing myself to him.
    One day, accountability shall prevails at Arjo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well; Johan! That's funny as well. He knows exactly what is going on and has known since the days he was at Getinge. As I read the organizational charts for Arjo, Joacim Lindoff is the puppet that Johan is using to be the face of the company. You want to contact either of them? Use their first name.last name @ arjo. And while you are at it, if you want to go directly to investor relations, email Kornelia Rassmussen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice , appreciated. So Johan being part of the plotters and being son in law of Bennett, that means Bennett knows it as well. So major shareholder knows illegal accounting practices. One day this could be the topic of a book in Sweden! I’ll find a way to leak this to a wider financial audience.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re a rep, you shut up, do what told and keep your head down. It is what Sigouin appreciates. You end up like a dead walking dog. If selling is what you like, don’t come near Sigouin and her puppies.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep in mind that until Getinge implemented SAP within Arjo in the Fall of 2016, all invoicing for Diligent orders were done manually. Sales and leadership did anything they wanted to so that the sales numbers looked good and commissions got paid. Could care less about accounting principles, ethics, or company profitability.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2/3 of what required from management has little to no impact on my sales. Am I the only one thinking like that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all the question is about the third remaining... this one is about hurting sales...