Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin is good at playing games.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she will turn on you in a heartbeat. doesn’t have the strength to stand up to Malmo or for what is right. Weak

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You dealt with Sigouin for sure, her loyalty is about herself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

weak she is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She won’t stand up for what’s right for sure. I witnessed a situation myself. A rep took his Sunday morning to deliver a surface thus improving a patient life. In any other companies such behaviours are recognized ( doing the extra steps = leadership). Sigouin got him reprimanded as procedure were not followed (the unit should have been logged ,impossible as service center was close). This situation affected one of her KPI. Too bad for patient customer and rep motivation. Shame on you Sigouin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin has the strength for what is right for her and only her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So few like her, so many hate her. Be aware Sigouin, you time is over soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin thinks she knows it all but in reality she has so many blind spots.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Emperor's New Clothes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'The Emperor's New Clothes' is a tale written by Hans Christian Andersen ... The moral of this story is that we can't let pride keep us from speaking up when we know the truth. Anne will fire you if you say she wears nothing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it, Sigouin surrounds herself with docile subordinates. They all tell her a story, and she likes stories.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard similar comments related to Sigouin. She survives by doing exactly was told even if makes no sense.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’ll do ANYTHING to get promoted.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS is a pathetic specimen. The clock is ticking and for the idiots that surround her.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin keep saying that competition increased drastically since she joined Arjo. She uses that to explain market share erosion for some products and price decline across the board. The competitors are the same now than when she started. The truth, Sigouin opened up the doors to them as a result of her many bad moves.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin changed Arjo culture in North America. From how can I satisfy customers to how I can cover my ass.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, from business focus to kissing Sigouin’s a..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Being the lowest price is what differentiates Arjo,