Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I disagree diligent and proact are outcome based programs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diligent is an outcome based program, Proact is a waste of everyone's time stupid joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you think about it Proact is Sigouin weak spot. If ever challenged her leadership will be revealed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ProAct was originally a good idea. It turned into shit when Sigouin touched it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin prioritized the customers with highest amount $ of discontinued Arjo equipment. These customers were pretty angry as they were not previously notified; a decision Sigouin took alone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it, this happened 10 years ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It haunts still, Sigouin provided the boost competition needed. Without this crucial mistake, Arjo would be in a much better position today. She discontinued over $50 million worth of equipment, Arjo lost most of it to competition. Shame of on you Anne.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, sales remained flat and even slightly decreased.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May 2021 be a COVID-19 & Sigouin free year !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 2020 major human assets were driven by one goal; developing a covid vaccine. In 2020 major human assets were sacrificed toward one goal; to cover Sigouin's ass.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin wishing happy new year to sales team is an oxymoron. No rep can be happy working for Sigouin.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I kept trying to convince myself that Anne was a leader I can rely on. I finally realized I needed to comfort myself into a scenario I felt good. I was afraid being canned like so many of my colleagues. I can't be a good rep looking over my shoulder all the time. Overachievers need to be coached by someone totally the opposite of Sigouin.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many reps suffers Stockholm syndrome, a psychological response that occurs when victims bonds with their abusers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The key question is was ProAct worth? How much dollars Arjo really got because of this program?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proact crystallizes Sigouin... Doing what looks right, not what is really important... Ann between us,we all know you do whatever you think’is good for you, not what good to the business and people l

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joacim Lindoff should pay attention to Proact, considering the amont of human resources spent on it over the years. An independent firm access the true value of Proact from a customer standpoint.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin won’t change her mind as she'll have to admit she's wrong.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outcome based selling strategy requires you either have exclusive technology and/or control over outputs. In medical industry you either have exclusive feature(s) which has significant impact, or you can ensure better compliance to best practices.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sigouin doesn't give a shit, whatever asked, she'll do’it... Being a program , an outcome , or selling shit, just do it. You can’t do it ? I don't give a shit & I’ll fire you, because at the end reps are a simple piece of s...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, most Arjo products are me too. Compliance to best practices is hard to achieve as many caregivers are typically involved. Diligent is a great example of compliance to best practices, but covers only a fraction of lifting equipment sold. It seems Arjo is unable to sell that program outside US. Outcome based selling has marginal success for basic medical equipment