Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One is too much, zero,none would be a number I am more comfortable with...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toi are Boeing generous, what about minus 10?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still à true leader would stand for what's good for the business. Did she ever stand for something other than herself?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got this one right , who can say Sigouin is a leader?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alone with her few puppets...but the show is near the end...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I reported to her for almost 5 years, she wasn't that bad. I believe she tried to cope with a lot of difficult situations. Easy to judge not knowing the marching orders she get. Arjo being now a single entity I wish they get back on their feet. Good products, difficult market situation typical challenges most medical producers facing these days. The core problem was Getinge not happy with AH margins and squeezing them so much they end in a difficult situation. Anne is not responsible for everything, time to leave her alone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point, she is a result of Arjo culture. She can adjust if upper management do so. Question is will they?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish Arjo can adjust quickly. Market is shifting, they are less room for non customers centric organizations.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and no, lowest price bidder is becoming more prevalent these days. There is so much you can do while your margins are eroding. At one point customers must realize they can get good products, service and lowest price.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting and more positive exchange tonight. Arjo major challenge is about innovation. Innovation on products, logistics, process and strategies. To accomplish that you need leadership every where every day. Easy to point fingers to few managers, it is about everyone working at Arjo.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My opinion, developing a passion in pleasing customers would the first crucial step. It is not about the next $ only. I am tired to report what I will do this week, I’d rather be inspired by a vision instead.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point, we have to get back to what we were good at. Not a perfect company, but still willing to do anything to correct situations. Yes to KPI, but more so on what have we done today to make our customers happy?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still, happiness has a price. Question reside what can we afford ? How much is enough?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well over the last few year, it was not enough for sure. Yes the overall healthcare expenses went down, still we lost market share.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can go on and on about the why, I remain convinced that we don’t have a solid vision. It is about day to day control activities. You can’t build a future by being reactive only.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes I guess you have a point. Our success can’t be on putting pressure on a daily basis to get more income. There has to be more from management.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wonder if it is the same for other countries. Are they only counting beans as well?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t say for all countries but someone in UK told me the same.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feeling the heat?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest