Anne Sigouin (GM ArjoHuntleigh) willingness to hurt the business

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not me. I was already fired by Anne so I am feeling no heat at all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He/she has a point. I will call the 888 but ensure they can’t trace it back. Unlike above I still work for Arjo. Thanks for the suggestion, worse case nothing happens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would FDA audit USA head office? Or somewhere else?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA is more about regulatory -safety device regulation body, they won’t look at financials per say. Arjo-Getinge has a long history of poor reg compliance. In 2014 they were fined $100 million ( cardiovascular). This is when Malmquist got fired by his father in law ( Carl Bennett). It would have been hilarious to watch what kind of Christmas dinner they had. Malmquist is back, Bennett backed him off. Still FDA remembers well about this circus full of clowns.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Malmquist is Mr. Bennett’s SIL, shut the front door!

BTW, yes, the FDA looks at regulatory and compliance issues, but they also have jurisdiction over CMS i.e,, Medicare and Medicaid. If there was product and “consultative services” sold to a facility, which received reimbursement from CMS for patient services, and that money was used to pay Arjo, that is fraud. That’s how people go to jail. I think I’ll stay out of Addison for a while.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She leads by either favoriting few & being mean to others. She is good managing up. Aside of that she’s nothing. By far the worse GM Arjo got.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a bean counter, nothing more, nothing less.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, did you notice? Sigouin got Canada trumps the US blog closedown! What is afraid of? Don’t worry the truth will get known ...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG you’re right, Sigouin must feel the heat. Question: How many people know?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KNOW WHAT?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anne is a great leader and will survive all thrash-talking losers out there

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you in sales?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Ian ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s Ian?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us more about her leadership. What has she done for you to better perform in your job? How does she motivate you? What’s her vision? What customer centric decisions did she take? What inspires you about her communication skills? How impress are you when she deal with customers? How financially sound is she? How does she deal with logistical challenges? How well she manages up?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe he meant Ian Lawson.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any developments related to FDA?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait for more to come from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
    According to you, which illicit financial practice would be the easiest to trace?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got no answer yet. Are you in sales? Tell us why she's so great to you? Unless you are one of her favorite or...you know what...