Announcement!

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know what the big announcement comjng at the summer sales mtg??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, there is going to be a consolidation within Acelity. They don't need 4 reps for to cover worn out product lines. KCI, Systagenix and LC will be cut in half.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I wonder how that will work. I am a KCI rep and half the reps here crap there pants if they see an open belly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*their

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe everything you read.
    And when is this so called announcement happening? Stupid kci rep poster, go back to your couch. Useless. I can gaurentee this is not happening. These rumors have circulated for two years now. Heard LC buying new technology.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, go back to the couch. Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KCI imposter

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not an imposter. I am a rep and will be leaving soon. Go check out our board. KCI is a mess.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we thank you for leaving.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Keep standing in the OR texting thinking you are a surgeon. You really contributed something. Lol

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the kci reps who know they are the bottom feeders in the industry yet so ferl so threatened by LifeCell reps. You guys try and justify yourselves to us and anyone else in the industry by citing how much you make per year .. Which is grossly inflated because basically you are inferior. You know it and we know it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forget who owns your ass you LC POS. Acelity will soon absorb your so called superior rep status and turn you into a cog in this big Asscelity wheel. Change is coming for LC very soon. Let's see how smug you are when Guarev gets a handle on your division.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the LifeCell rep push your buttons. As an insider, I can tell you, in the past 2-3 years, the caliber of the LufeCell new hire reps was noticibly below the talent hired in previous years. As biologics became a commodity, tjeir ability to recruit top talent faded. Many talented reps are still there, but it's not the stellar force it once was.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The " insider" makes perfect sense. Grammer and all! Obviously a low level CSR with no degree sales ability or talent. Hooray!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's "grammAr", loser. Keep texting with that auto-correct. Lol

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

suck my ass dipshit

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess the poster hit a nerve. Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us type from iPhones hence a spelling error bound to happen. Being a sick is being a dick.
    Back to the thread... Doesn't seem like lifecell has anything of substance to announce to sales force and I am not holding my breath it's coming. Been there done that before... A few times actually!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see your point, but the person was criticizing a previous poster's grammar when they spelled it "grammer", soooooooo.........

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the new products? The acquisitions?