Anonymous Power Trip Thread

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait we have a Hooters Entertainer who works here? I thought only Jazz musicians worked here. When is the next national meeting? Hook a brother up with that junk.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the week of january 25 2016 next natl meeting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the above date is correct, although it is certainly subject to change.
    We have quite a few new representatives working for us now, who have never attended one of our Natl. Meetings. They are both educational and enjoyable!
    We currently have five new field representatives working for us. Welcome!
    And because of the recent departures of Jason (May) and Keith (June) we will shortly be hiring two more representatives!
    I will keep you all informed.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What cities are the openings in?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR will have all the pertinent information, and how to apply. Best of luck!

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on you if you can't disclose the locations of the 2 vacancies. Everything about you is one great anonymous fraud. You're drowning in your own crap buddy with each one of your BS posts.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago and Miami!

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jazz a family owned company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the family that owns it?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Jazz Family owns the company.

LaToya Jazz

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry good guess but wrong answer. The company name has absolutely nothing to do with any family name.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Jazz Pharmaceuticals was founded by my father, Jermaine Jazz Sr. approximately 11 years ago.
    Today the Company is owned by my brother Jermaine Jr., and by me.
    We try to always keep a fairly low profile in our role as owners.
    I invite you to read "From Pancakes to Pharma- The Life and Times of Jermaine Jazz". The book was co- authored by Linc Jefferson, and gives a great synopsis of how Jazz Pharmaceuticals came about. It details My father's ideas in founding The Company, while he was working for I- Hop, in Dillon, S.C. It's very interesting reading and will give you a very real perspective about the company you work for! I believe the book is still available on Amazon.
    Jazz is a very proud family name and we are all very proud of what our Company has become, and where our Company is going. Today we are the largest minority- owned pharmaceutical company in America!
    I hope this information answers your previously posted questions about us, as a family owned company.

LaToya Jazz

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All fabricated story. Company name has nothing to do with any family name whatsoever! Here is the true history behind the company name taken straight from the website.

http://www.jazzpharma.com/whats-in-a-name/

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is priceless!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Priceless, but true!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have time to do an internet search for this info. In this day and age of the internet, please just post the link to this book and I will take a look.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such lazy people! I guess just post amazon. com.
    Or stop by your local library. Or go to your nearest Barnes& Noble.
    You don't appear to be very bright!
    And yes, of utmost importance, Jason was terminated in May, of this year.

LaToya Jazz

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest