Anonymous Power Trip Thread

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I made it easier for you, by giving you suggestions on how to locate the book! Your incompetence, or your lazyness, either way, it's not my concern!!
    My challenge to the sales organization is still out there! Will Jason ever admit he was terminated in May?

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you admit that you suffer from a severe narcissistic disorder? Self denial only makes it more difficult to get your life back.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everthing I have ever stated in every post has been the truth. I invite anyone in our company to check it out. This of course, is far more than you would do, refusing to admit to anything. Name calling and verbal attacks can only carry you so far with others.
    Names, events, predictions, terminations, etc. have all happened as I said! So where is the narcissistic disorder?? Where are my supposed made up lies?? Are YOU willing to admit that what I have stated has been true?? It's so simple for anyone to check- out! You, Jason have far more than a narcissistic disorder to deal with! You are a scared, paranoid, liar, who has buried his fear so deeply, that he can't function! You are only able to use the same words in every post! That's all you are capable of doing because you are unable to admit the truth about your current position in life! This all stems from FEAR of the truth which consumes your life!
    You no longer work here Jason. You know this. Isn't it time you placed your efforts into seeking other employment? Once again, I invite the sales organization to check out ANY of my statements. Then check Jason's redundant statements in his posts!

LaToya Jazz

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Same words in every post!" Quote

Wow you are sooooo delusional and agitated. You have ALWAYS posted the same crap over and over on every single Jazz thread. Same OCD BS hundreds of times!

Everything you post on here is tainted and made up based on your narcissistic disorder that you suffer from. You are clueless and a total fraud. You don't even know how the company got it's name. Every post that you sign your name and title on is a total fraud and a lie. You want the general public who post in here to believe your narcissistic BS. Do your homework before posting in here again. You don't exist Latoya accept in your own delusional and psychotic world.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I exist Jason, and you know I exist!! Why? Because everything I have said is an UNDENYABLE fact!! This is what you can't bring yourself to admit!
    By the way, how many times can you use a form of the word "Narcissistic"? Is that really the only thing you can say? You might feel relieved if you were to tell the truth! Yes or No, just tell the truth about yourself, and about the things I have said happened.
    At some point soon, our sales organization will know the truth. It's so very easy for them to check it out. Remember Jason, only the TRUTH shall set you free!
    Spend your time looking for a job.

LaToya Jazz

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Narcissisism is very difficult on you. Your self denial is a classic symptom of it. The more you fight it the more your grandiosity grows. You think other people should plAy your silly narcissistic games on this public site. Sorry buddy everything you post is built on your narcissisism and is built on your agitated and delusional mind. Do yourself a favor and stop fighting your mental illness. You can't win if you continue to fight it and deny it. Come on buddy snap out of it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh! Continually scared to respond! You have no "guts" Jason. I do believe you may have set the world record fo use of the word "narcissism". (and by the way, you spelled it incorrectly above!). Why won't you accept or deny your termination??
    Are you capable of any kind of true intellegent response- to your firing?? You do border on the pathetic!
    I hope you are successful in your job search! It must be terribly boring for you sitting at home, not to mention the feelings of worthlessness you must have inside. But you know, as do many other people, you brought all this on yourself! Next week we hope to make a final offer to your replacement.

LaToya Jazz

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ok buddy, psych central is here to help you and your mental disorder. The first step is to take this self assessment which will help you to realize that you suffer from a severe narcissistic disorder. Simple one step click on the link and you're on your way to getting the help you need.

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

Best of luck.

Online Staff Personel
    Psych Central

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jason, you are one sick former employee! Nobody really cares that you always have avoided the question of why you were terminated. They all know. Every single person I claimed who was terminated, has been terminated!
    You don't need to admit the truth, I know you can't do it! It is some kind of a mental block, a fear that if you do admit you've been terminated, that somehow it will get worse for you! A fear that everyone will know. Well Jason, everyone DOES know! It's obvious you need help to "gradually" be able to pull yourself away from anything having to do with Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
    Perhaps, if I knew at the time that it would be so difficult for you to accept your firing, I would have come up with another way of terminating you! Although I honestly can't think of how. Both Heather and Legal assured me this was the only way!
    I will admit, of all of the seven (7) terminations over the last six months, YOU have been the most difficult handling the acceptance and dealing with the truth! The other representatives have all been able to come to terms with their fate, and most have successfully moved on! I hope you are able to cope with your life's problems. In the Chicago area there are counseling services available. Please take advantage of them!

LaToya Jazz

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My suggestions to you have obviously fallen on deaf ears!
    No point in continuing the "bantering" with someone who has a serious mental block when confronted with the truth. You still can't admit the truth. You are still unable to face reality!
    This is the real dilemma facing you! This is the reality you can't seem to address.
    Next week when we hire our new representative to replace you, the final chapter of your life with Jazz Pharmaceuticals will be written.
    I will only post again to let you know whether our candidate of choice has accepted our job offer to replace you. We should know by the 8th. Jason, you have been gone from Jazz Pharma almost two months now! Deep down in your heart of hearts, you know it's time to move on. Your former colleagues seem to know it as well!

LaToya Jazz

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ok buddy. We the online support team at Psych Central are here to help you. I know it's frustrating for you believing you are as important as you feel and having a difficult time convincing others of your importance. One of the classic symptoms for people who suffer with your condition is believing that they are of great importance and devoting their life trying to convince others to believe that what they feel is real. This condition is known as narcissistic disorder. We at Psych Central have an online team that will be committed to helping you beat your illness right here on this site. Try to get away and enjoy yourself during this July 4th weekend. Refresh yourself and we will look forward to beginning the process of getting you mentally healthy again next week.

Best Regards!

Psych Central
    Online Treatment Team

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who killed bill clarke

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Jason, your replacement has officially accepted our offer of employment. It's the end of your era!
    You now have no "ties" whatsoever to Jazz Pharmaceuticals! You now have nothing more than a paragraph near the top your resume, that states you ONCE worked for Jazz!
    It no longer matters that you continuously tried to hide the truth about whether or not you still worked for us. Your refusal to answer is now totally meaningless to us, and to your former co- workers as well. Everyone at Jazz is now aware you no longer work here!
    I have told you it was impossible to hide the truth forever! Now you and everyone else knows and accepts the truth. Your accusations really only took you so far!
    FYI- Your unemployment compensation should end in November. Be cautious!

LaToya Jazz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Raymond, we at Psych Central are glad that you are back on this site. We hope you actually enjoyed a long July 4th weekend. Unfortunatley, our online team noticed that you were continuing to post on other threads but that's ok, we can still begin your treatment process. People like yourself who have high level narcissistic disorder typically go through a very impulsive phase and a high level of self denial at the beginning of their treatment. We wNt you to know that this is ok and to not be too hard on yourself. Time is on your side. We have included some very important information for you to review before our next online session. Simply read over it but do not get too defensive over it. It's only designed to give you a better understanding of your classic symptoms.

•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    •Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    •Exaggerating your achievements and talents
    •Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Regards,

The Online Treatmet Team
    Psych Central

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but you ar the one who is gone.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Raymond, our online treatment team at Psych Central are glad that you checked back in with us. We are also very pleased to see that your response was not overly agitated or filled with self denial. Nice first step! Be sure to review your core symptoms that you are suffering from due to your narcissistic disorder that our treatment team listed on our previous post. Remember, the better you understand your symptoms, the higher success rate you will have with our online treatment. Hang in there and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

The Online a Treatment Team
    Psych Central

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raymond,

Our online treatment team wants to make things as simple as possible for you in your recovery. We wanted to repost your core symptoms for your easy review in preparation for our next step in the process.

•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    •Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    •Exaggerating your achievements and talents
    •Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Regards,

The Online Treatment Team
    Psych Central

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now Jason, I realize it can be difficult for you to tear yourself away from your former company!
    But c'mon now, 2 months is long enough don't you think?
    Jason, deep down I really believe you're a "Sweetheart"! You're probably a loving member of your family, and want only what's best for them!
    But darlin' I promise you it's time to move on with your life. Please don't make any more of a fool of yourself than you already have. Your former co- workers and associates, and some home- office personnel you knew, have been surprised you have been so afraid to EVER comment on your employment status.
    But none of that is important now. Everyone knows you're no longer employed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals. And this is the absolute truth!
    So, for your own sake and well- being, Sweetheart, look towards your future. What happened to you here at Jazz was unfortunate. But it's over and done. Devoting your time and effort to try to find new employment is the best thing you can do for yourself and your family! Many of us here at Corporate, as well as your friends, are pulling for you!!

LaToya Jazz

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Raymond,

The online treatment team hopes you had a restful weekend. We have noticed that you spent time this weekend acting out due to your narcissistic disorder. Although this is not ideal, we can help you work through it. What seems to be much more of a disturbing trend is members of our treatment team have noticed that you have a history of acting on your impulsive behviors on this site during holidays. Our team has confirmed that you have a history of posting during Christmas and New Years. That behavior is definitely something that we will need to work on moving forward. We thank you for the long history that you provided on here. This will provide substantial amounts of material for our treatment to evaluate you moving forward. One request that we have is for you to provide us your family history. Do you live alone or with your mother? Do you have any family support system nearby?

We will be in touch soon with our next treatment step for you in your battle against narcissisism. One critical treatment option will be for you to continue to review your core symptoms that we made available to you. The more you understand them, the quicker recovery road for you.

Regards,

The Online Treatment Team
    Psych Central