Another CAD bites the dust

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, May 15, 2018 at 8:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another CADs gone, and another CADs gone
    Another CAD bites the dust…

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Connie K. Great for her. She is way too talented to waste her time at MNK sinking ship.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....and another one leaves the sinking ship. How many have left this year? They must know something.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who left now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgruntled employees should leave.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian is leaving too. Connie and Brian were the last of the talented ones. Zero experience left in the department. How will we get coverage or keep coverage if we don't have CADs?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another payer bites the dust.
    And Optum is gone and Optum is gone

When the price of the vial goes from $23K to $43K, the CADs go into the payer and get pummeled, if they can even get appointments.

CADs are ranked on "sales" as well. If your CAD resume says:

• Lost Tricare formulary position 2018
    • Lost Optum Rx formulary position 2018
    • Was unable to gain formulary addition CVS health 2018
    • Was unable to gain formulary addition ESI 2018
    You leave, so you can gain some formulary additions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar rev looking strong.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

love this jackass that keeps saying “Acthar rev is up”. We are all out there everyday as are our colleagues and we all talk. Believe me when I save both prescribers and payers are walking away in droves.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s just say the books are cooked.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In MT land, Acthar rev looking up means only a 5% quarterly drop, not the 8% projected drop that management and finance are aware of....but don't report to the street......

The drop in rev is with the HUGE increase in price.....think about the total vial volume drop.....massive....

BOD are bought by MT, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.....just nod and say yes....and pat yourself on the back from dropping the stock price 80% and then raising it 5%......for a 75% loss.....then just say, the stock price is up.....see, I don't suck.....really......I'm smart...and ethical....and make good decisions.....really.....trust me....it's about the patients....who aren't getting treated.....because vial volume is down.....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acthar rev and vol up.
    Wait for earnings report.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don’t understand the Acthar cycle. I keep telling Q2 earning report is fine due to a strong Q1 and strong start to Q2. Post 60 minutes and CNN mid-May Acthar volumes are down 20-25% in every TA. That’s going to show up in the Q3 results and bigger in Q4. The Acthar sales and patient therapy cycle is far longer that 2-3 months. You sneeze today you won’t feel it for 4-6 months. Believe me when I say the referral volumes from May through the current date make it impossible for Acthar to have stronger Q3 and Q4s that the start of this year of same time last year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's not the undoing from company but from short-sellers and disgruntled employees that want to bring company down. Nice try but ain't gonna happened. We have more hard-working people here at Mallinckrodt. Don't underestimate what we're doing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s assuming that PBM’s and payers are still paying for it. Most payers have deemed the product only medical necessary for IS /MS ie short term therapy. Ships sinking soon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only short-sellers and disgruntled employees want to bring company down.
    We have too many hard-working people here to see this company going up again.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think it’s very simplistic to assume everyone that is critical of the company is a short seller or disgruntled. There are a lot of hard working people that are speaking out because they want better leadership, a better business model with true investment in Acthar versus management talking points about $400 invested. If you’ve looked closely at that number. Most of it is the headcount expansions from Pulm at Ophth adding about 60 employees during the time frame and massive increases to rebates. That’s not truly about investing in Acthar that’s about driving revenue (which is fine just don’t spin it like you are some sort of white knight) Very little of it is in true research and most of what is spent in research is BS HEOR projects. Do real head to head research, blinded studies and invest. Leadership won’t do that because they are really only interested in generating revenue. It’s so unfortunate because we all hear the stories of the positive impact of Acthar for individual patients. Our leadership just won’t really put their money where the mouth is and truly invest in research to definitively prove Acthars utility

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check Phase IV trials.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smoke in mirrors