Another CAD departs??

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I hear correctly another corporate account director has left? Must be the lack of leadership from Gary A, what a looser. So we keep loosing people who can and do make a difference but keep cancerious people with no leadership and management skills. What a horrible company I have joined, time for me to look elsewhere. Seattle Genetics here I come and Allos cannot stop me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one now?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will not be missed. He made absolutely zero impact and provided no leadership or offered any solutions. In otherwords he fit in perfectly with our senior leadership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What should we expect, Bern's, Caruso and Allen are all kiss ass fuck ups!! The only good thing Bern's has even done at Allos was to fire his buddy Caruso! Jim was a total fuck up, he had no leadership skills, could not understand the business, and tried to intimidate this staff to do unethical things. Now if Berns and Allen would leave we might be able to turn this around! NOT, its done!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who left? And as who are our Corporate account directors?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are done, if you have an option take it! Paul and his executive team don't have a clue. Paul is never around, takes no ownership of the business, and has never committed, its all Bull Shit with Bern's!! Liar, Liar!!