Another Eye Care blunder

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid will kill this product.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid? The product is a POS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug is not bad. It will just be a tougher go for several unforeseen reasons. FDA, Covid and insurance. Even with Restasis going generic I am glad I didn’t get selected. Happy with drops for now, but I hope it does well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said anything about Restasis going generic any time soon? I thought that we bought you for Botox and Restasis!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha. I guess BS forgot to tell RG about that!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Transactions this large do not happen without full disclosure. RG was aware that Restasis would go soon but the appeal of Botox.. outweighs it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Humira will make up for anything. When does Restasis go generic ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Restasis could have gone generic for a few years now but hasn’t happened yet. Keep truckin!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is good news. The more revenue and prof the better for our profit sharing! Restasis is a big deal. Botox isn’t going away. Sounds like Restasis is not ever going away. December extra check is nice.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately Abbvie is laying half of us off in July.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who?? Lol. And what, just for Durysta??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That can’t be true. Rumors alway run wild. Why would we lay-off reps that sell all that Restasis. Not up to date on Durysta though. That makes no sense.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been told anytime now but who knows. That was why we moved reps to the new glaucoma business. Botox is safe though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like we settled with Novartis on a Restasis lawsuit. Funny we buy you guys and then clean up your mess. Now you tell us it’s generic. Thanks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our mess??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abicipar is dead

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete and utter failure on all fronts now. The VP level of incompetence is amazing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came to Allergan to fill a role left from a rep promoted to Durysta. Talk on here of generic Restasis coming soon isn’t making me feel comfortable. Glad to have a spot but when is the best guess for a generic?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ve all had years to make a generic and no one has succeeded. It’s a tough med to make. Don’t see a generic Restasis coming down anytime soon at all. Heck... Cequa even tried lol