Another Eye Care blunder

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does a rep get paid enough on one or 2 Durysta to feed their family for the quarter

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is absurd! Not a single rep will sell only 1-2 per quarter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the set bonus structure then? And hiring such a “tenured” buy and bill sales force? Shouldn’t it be a game changer already then? Are pharma reps getting paid more?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the set bonus structure then? And hiring such a “tenured” buy and bill sales force? Shouldn’t it be a game changer already then? Are pharma reps getting paid more?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s ok to disagree but reps are going to move more than 1-2 each. It is a game changer.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Some”
    But not most!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the new quotas attainable?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is tough with 1 time use

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failed launches or a failure to spend R&D money wisely?

Do not waste another cent on Glaucoma. The cheap generics work extremely well. Abicipar is a bummer. Dry eye : (

For the most part...
    Rx Ophthalmology = Dog Market

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone on this sales force even making decent money with the low sales and high quotas?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking back we would have been better off to have been acquired by Valiant

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with so many Durista reps leaving recently? And where is this product going?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a long look at the departures and where many went over the past decade including Lucentis and Eylea and Horizon. This is an ophthalmology stepping stone to better opportunities

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stepping stone to other opportunities bc it’s a dog sell! mass exodus recently

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Abbvie is top notch, best managed Pharma Company around. Why do you think they're growing so fast?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of the Botox franchise idiot.

20. Damian

Damian Guest

Currently in the final stage of hiring process for Durysta Account Consultant. Offer is $175k at plan, got to admit I've been drinking the managers' Kool-Aid on how Dursyta is an innovative game changer that will become the standard of care in Glaucoma treatment. This thread is making me believe otherwise.

Currently make about $145k at plan in a role that requires MAYBE 40 hours a week, and I work for a great manager at a company that is extremely stable.

Would I be crazy to move to AbbVie/Allergan? Would love to get some input, have to make a decision in the next couple days.

Thanks y'all