ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2021 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't want ammunition or sports illustrated.

I don't want horrible tasting cookie shots or coffee I don't drink

please an amazon gift card. stop the madness is right.

is the sales info we got the 4th day of Christmas gift? seriously?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do they dislike kd so much...you seem to know what's going on? Do they even work in nubu?

no more awful cookies I won't eat or coffee I won't drink please. no puzzles either. how about amazon gift card?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They dislike him because he was promoted for working at Amgen a long time. That is the only reason anyone can think of.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenure over Talent in NUBU & IBU trumps all.
    MK is no different then KD, same kiss ass fool. The one difference is MK is smart where KD can’t formulate a coherent sentence.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BR stop posting being a dick. Disprove one thing posted. You know it’s accurate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why is it so wrong to be promoted? Not quite sure I understand why this is so wrong, LOL. He seems nice .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, he and BR were mysteriously APPOINTED Directors by the queen herself. Tell me where these gigs were posted? They weren't because the queen went to HR and bypassed the legit system.

And people wonder why everyone has or will leave, glass houses peeps. Only way to instill change is to dethrone the queen and her cronies, allowing legit and qualified people to post for jobs both internal and external.

There is no path in this bu and talk is just that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone being “nice” isn’t a reason to promote them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that culture is not specific to NUBU and is exactly why Amgen’s stock price is falling faster than Biden’s approval rating. Woke political pandering, promoting tenure over talent and corporate acquisitions is how Amgen now hopes to increase shareholder value rather than delivering sales results and generating increased revenue. It’s like falling down an escalator and it’s exactly how company culture goes down the tubes becoming more and more toxic. Eventually this company will become so watered down that they become an M&A target themselves and thats when the axe gets dropped...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is the queen

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about TQ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in another brand unit and our team is still in shock after the US awards today. Really, migraine team gets an award for having their drug removed from CVS formulary? A friend of mine said maybe the slide was wrong and the drug was added to CVS, can someone clarify? And did anyone else find it annoying that the migraine team kept chatting and filling up the screen with emojis? Very unprofessional and immature.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Teze team. Of course it was added to CVS, they wouldn't celebrate a removal ya dummy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are other BU’s hiring but we aren’t? Doesn’t take much to figure that answer out.

What are you hearing? I think better.com debacle saved us for a minute but not forever. With 1,000 from Bio coming on the market soon I’d like to know our fate so I can try and get ahead of this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

orals are killing all carp antagonists. Amgen will sell off product. Lilly reps now starting to sell diabetes drug. the injectables are all in trouble with nursed and ubrelvy. writing on wall

get out

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all orals hurting carp antagonist injectables

writing on wall

get out

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The call was confusing, my manager thinks we will get Proleah samples and training in January. To be safe, scurry over to one of those phony roles with keywords such as transformation or customer 360. Aside from the gm, why didn't they replace the other useless people that reported to her? No one knows them and they do nothing and my customers don't know any of them.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I for one won't mess with prolia. If they try to get us to sell that product too, I'm out.

orals are the way to go.

amgen may sell this off as no Neuro franchise.

stop with the stupid days of Christmas band videos

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly

there is no bridge. not one month-none

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when they told us that we would and could be our own business unit? Anyone that believes anything said is an idiot.