Another Levulan PDT Price Increase?!?!

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2017 at 7:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am seriously deflated, I have ZERO clue how I am going to sell another price increase to my customers? These folks are beyond pissed.

My boss is “coaching us” to sell the spread, AGAIN....I am not sure I can do it anymore, SOS. Please help.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Record him/her and turn them in. Selling the spread is illegal. Not worth going down with this sinking ship.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanksgiving Day Message--

Life saving drugs at astronomical prices get a company notoriety and maybe a Nobel prize. Dumb ass products that have no purpose in life priced astronomically get you a Senate hearing, OIG visit, and eventual bankruptcy.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the SUN turkeys. Heart-felt thanks to the market access team for again doing absolutely nothing in 2018 to help sales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that you again BU? Cannot even lay off on Thanksgiving Day?

Well, SHS and the market access team wants to thank the sales team for paying for our useless data in 2017. You kept us employed for yet another year or no good reason. And to you to BU for staying out of everybody's way so that real work can be accomplished. Keep the violins playing on the Titanic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner here...I was telling you for months this was coming. Just last month I told you what Groffs plan was. Now it is starting. Everyone had a recording app on your phone. Record your boss, get Groff on the phone and record him. Ask for things in writing. Do NOT sell the spread like they want you to do. YOU will get in deep trouble. It isnt worth risking your career for these morons.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a born genius boner. If you don't say so yourself.

The spread stuff will not work this year. Biofrontera is giving their junk away in order to get KOL loyalty and prime some experience in the usual Levulan occasional users. Milani has the SUN lists and is mining.

The jig is up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boner here again and yes I am a genius. I never said the spread thing will work this year as I know this year it won't work. Groff thinks it will save them, it won't. Major market share will be switched to Ameluz this year and by the end of the year Levulan will lose it's patent. Sun will not be able to stop the flood of compounded product as there will be no legal argument to stop it. The Feds will not stop the compounded product even though it will be illegal. They don't care and they will want the reduction in cost for consumers. They will not enforce the law. Between Ameluz and compounded Levulan it means massive loss to Sun. PDT salesforce will start having layoffs by the end of 2018. The BONER has spoken!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO thankful not to be part of this shithole anymore. Enjoy your Thanksgiving

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with DUSA for several years and had personally left the organization in 2012. I loved my time working for DUSA and selling PDT. I was considering joining the organization for an opening with Sun.

However, after reading these posts I was shocked to see the backlash from the field. I am beginning to reconsider my interest.

I do have some questions for some of you in the know....How much is a Kerastick now? What is price for the Kerastick in 2018? Is that stuff announced to the field or is this all speculation? Typically back when I sold the product Bill/ Bob made the 2-4% increase in January, but wasn’t shared with field until after it happened. I thought Levulan with Blu-U patent was in Place until 2019? I know Sun Is now in charge, but really sad to see a
    place/ organization/ and people with a great therapy so unhappy and beaten up.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You cannot make this stuff up. Like a Mel Brooks movie. Do we actually believe that a person who has been away from DUSA for 5 years has any sincere interest at all to know the price and price increases for Levulan K-sticks in 2017-8? Appears Maxwell Smart wants to get info outside of the "Cone of Silence" for KAOS (Jeff Holm and Mike Milani). Go blow Agent 86.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can google the price of Levulan and as far as a price increase goes DUSA always sold the spread ahead of price inceases so you are a liar. Patent is toast at end of 18 and you can google that too. Bottom line...PDT is going to more than likely lose $25-$50 million off its sales in 2018 which will mean 50 reps will be on chopping block by year end. By 2020 t

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry bunch...

Incorrect, Kerastick price would increase on January 1st and Customers reimbursement was lower than the price of 1 box. It would take 6 months or by Q3 for ASP to catch up and providers to make money off stick. Clearly you are a rookie and have no clue what you are doing. We didn’t have to sell the spread because we knew how to sell the therapy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares about car options. Ask recruiter moron. This place is dying a slow death.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect, Kerastick price would increase on January 1st and Customers reimbursement was lower than the price of 1 box. It would take 6 months or by Q3 for ASP to catch up and providers to make money off stick. Clearly you are a rookie and have no clue what you are doing. We didn’t have to sell the spread because we knew how to sell the therapy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

Sun loads their sole distributor, Foundation Care, 6 months ahead of the ASP change so that customers can buy in and then reap additional profits from Medicare patients.

Sun pays Foundation Care huge sums of money in terms of bogus fees to support this activity.

This is frickin' illegal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All set up by the slimey Ron Groff...he needs to be in jail

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously who is the asshole asking about car options on CP? Get a life. Ask your recruiter asswipe

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleet vehicles offered here ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What make and model ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont forget to record your managers that try and coach you on selling this new price increase. Save yourself.