Another Liberal Myth Destroyed.....Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2016 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well another favorite liberal myth has been destroyed yet again. There is NO biological basis for homosexuality or transgenderism. NONE!

What this means is that it is insanity to confer civil rights and access to things such as marriage and the adoption of children on people who have in fact CHOSEN to engage in the sexual behavior they do. They have chosen to engage in unproductive, destructive, immoral and yes sinful behavior. They are under NO irresistible biological compulsion to act the way they do. Many, if not virtually all, can with the proper motivation and therapy turn away from their sexual abnormalities. Even if not, they are still responsible for the behavior they CHOOSE to engage in. They can resist it.

Seems that traditional, Biblically based morality has been proven right yet again.

Remember, folks this is not my opinion, this is scientific finding and I know none of you "intelligent" liberals want to be science deniers! :D

Now, this is merely the latest scientific finding. Science has repeatedly found the same thing in the past and it's a conclusion that matches common sense, traditional morality, the Bible and rational analysis.

For the "Prove it!" Idiot boys, I have. I've posted the link below. Read it and weep.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/number-50-fall-2016

ENJOY! :D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The source of this so called 'scientific finding' comes from non other than the 'New Atlantis' which is published by a group institute dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral traditions to critical issues of public policy. There wouldn't happen to be any anti-gay bias or Pro-bible agenda on their part would there now? Enough said.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, idiot boy, not enough said. But we will mark you down as a science denier.

The source is highly credentialed authors at John's Hopkins, idiot boy. Where it is published is irrelevant, but your type can be counted on to engage in erroneous and lame "shoot the messenger" ploys.

Your critique is a total fail! Now, Enough said!

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, you put forward an interesting and informative link.

That said, the article linked in the OP is pretty unassailable. As I stated in the OP, their up to date review of the literature, agrees with the overwhelming body of information on the topic. No credible research has established a biological basis for homosexuality and transgenderism. The whole acceptance of Homosexuality was not based upon new science, the science has always been against it, it's been about a political movement which has avoided facts and traditional moral considerations.

Those who are drawn to these things certainly have a very real problem and deserve respect and sympathy, but they are not due enablement of their non-biological based pathologies.

Throckmorton and anyone else who wants to take issue with the findings of this piece faces an Everest size mountain of evidence arrayed against them: common sense, rational analysis, traditional morality, religious teaching, human experience (yes at any given time there are probably more ex-homosexuals than homosexuals: Ann Heche and the First Lady of NYC being two famous examples that come to mind), so people can and do leave the homosexual lifestyle all the Time through choice. Bisexuality itself is evidence of the Choice element.

Again, thanks for the Link, but where do you weigh in and furthermore can you rationally defend it?

One other thing, if there is even reasonable doubt, which at this point is undeniable, only an irrational and immoral society grants rights and privileges based upon a destructive, unproductive behavior that many consider immoral. A tie goes to the
    Runner! :D

6. Vagitarian

I wouldn't know about the TG or homosexual issues personally, I just simply don't care what others do in their own bedroom or who others want to marry. And why should you?

As a young person it was natural to have monogamous marriage. After the kids fly the coop though, sexual adventure is an extremely enjoyable thing. Try to imagine being in bed with 2 women - they play with each other, you watch, you get really hard and then they take care of you at the same time. In fact I remember one of the Apprentice shows, some rock star (Bret Michaels) won and I distinctly remember Trump developing an affection for the guy and asking him if he REALLY thought having sex with 2 women at the same time was the best. He didn't hesitate for a second, "Yes," he said.

Trump smiled, was thinking...hahaha. Bet he tried it too. Who wouldn't? I'll bet your wife would like it if she tried it. :cool::cool::cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry slackjaw, but this is yet another EPIC FAIL on your part. You have to consider the source whenever an article of this type is published, especially when it is the only article on the subject that is being discussed. The publishing group clearly has a political and social agenda.

A quick visit to the publishers website uncovers their intentions:

The Ethics and Public Policy Center is Washington, D.C.’s premier institute dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy.

https://eppc.org/about/

That pretty much says it all - Your article was published and supported by a group that wants to promote and impose its religious view on public policy.

While we are on the topic, it is curious that you mention 'science denier'. So, we can mark you down as a person who believes in sound, fact based science from sources that are highly credentialed authors?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the one epically failing here. Going again with your lame "shoot the messenger" ploy has not and will not work.

Idiot boy, this was done at a prestigious secular university by highly credentialed researchers, so you can quit harping on the publication.

Grow up and realize that every publication has a bias. It's just that this one runs counter to your bias and so instead of being a rational adult, you whine!

You can't refute the content of the report.

I accept your concession and I will keep your name in the science denier column! :D

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One report from a group with a clearly stated political and social agenda does not make this the conclusive opinion on this subject, in fact it is far from it.
    There is a mountain of evidence that goes against your ONE biased publication, get on Mr. Google and you can see for yourself, but I am sure that you will choose to stay stupid and ignorant matters such as this since the facts don't fit into your perception of the way things should be based on your rigid belief system. We will keep you in the homophobe, religious fanatic, science denier column that you have been a part of for years.
    Now run along, you have embarrassed yourself enough already with on this thread with trying to peddle your nonsensical publication that is meant to play to the and fear prejudice of religious extremists like yourself.

10. Vagitarian

Meanwhile, another religious group (oops! Christian group) distances itself from Herr Trump. :cool:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evangelical-christian-group-seeks-distance-000000082.html

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! The one who has embarrassed themselves enough already on this thread is YOU!

Get this through your head, idiot boy. Scientific truth is not made any more or less true based upon where it is published.

All you have is hysterical lies and denial.

This piece was authored by well known, excellently credentialed professionals at JOHNS HOPKINS, idiot boy. That is the source. Where it was published is essentially irrelevant.

All you have is absurd ad hominem attacks and your attack the messenger ploy. This serves only to expose your stupidity and bias.

I'll keep your name in the ignorant, hyper-biased Libtard science denier column.

Meanwhile the scientific truth has been established. There is NO biological basis for homosexuality!

Get it through your hard head, idiot boy! The latest and most thorough scientific finding is that there is NO biological basis for homosexuality.

If you have a problem with that fact, then YOU have a problem. You would rather pursue your irrational and nonfactual belief system than accept scientific truth! :p:p:p

12. Vagitarian

Then why do Rams have homosexual encounters (and other animals)?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting but this is the wrong thread for it.

Do you have anything to contribute on this topic or are you gonna keep hiding in the tall grass?

The link you posted earlier was interesting but you have yet to weigh in on the topic at hand.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal behavior is not normative for humans. Do you eat feces?

Furthermore a lot if not all of what is seen in the animal world is not truly homosexual behavior but dominance behavior.

The fact remains that there is no biological basis for homosexuality. Do you care to focus seriously or are you going to continue to evade?

15. #16 Vagitarian, Aug 30, 2016 at 2:20 PM
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016 at 5:43 PM
    Vagitarian

AND footDo I
    Do I eat feces? No - but I think we all know which poster DOES eat feces on this board. Open mouth insert feces AND foot ! :cool:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You have weird dietary habits, Vag!

And you receive another deduction for avoiding seriously addressing the topic under discussion. I guess you're just skeered cause another of your irrational beliefs has gone up in flames. :D:D:D

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is just more evidence that Vag is not part of the rational America of which he speaks for he won't accept established scientific truth.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's better.

19. #20 Vagitarian, Sep 1, 2016 at 3:15 PM
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016 at 4:52 PM
    Vagitarian

See post #7. This type behavior occurs with millions of people all over the world. I'm not one who thinks the behavior you dislike is genetically coded, I think much of it is choice. And I love it (and they love it) when 2 women enjoy together and add in a man. It occurs in nature and therefore is 'natural'. Maybe not for some (like you) but everyone is different. This type adventure has been going on since time began. I don't see it stopping and praise the lord for giving us men that enjoyment. :cool: