Another Liberal Myth Destroyed.....Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2016 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He can. He chooses not to do so. Run along now idiot boy.

2. #662 Vagitarian, Jun 1, 2017 at 4:21 PM
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017 at 2:06 AM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

And how do you know this? Oh right, the biblical? LFMAO.

OK, here we go. Using the word 'power' differently than you, I attribute the development of the Universe, earth, etc to a higher power. Since neither of us has met this 'power', in the deistic manner, I will say that 'power' remains unknown, it could be nature, it could be science, it could ne physics and laws we can't conceive of and yes, in your mind, it 'could be' a man in the sky who looks like people and plays 'human games' like giving us desires that contine our species yet also provide 'him' (LOL - why not her?) with fodder for his weird 'feet to the fire game' if someone has too much of a wonderful thing. That said, I'll go with any but the latter. So in that sense, I guess I'm a deist (if you accept my use of the word 'power'). And deists understand that this power that created us is on the sidelines and now exists in various forms in peoples' minds.

Like Libs said, I ain't marrying anyone I ain't fucked. That's insane. All the rest is for my partner in crime and I to decide including our choices of effective methods (developed by man) to avoid STDs.

Enjoy your life studmuffin but honestly? Your anger at the fact that the majority of Americans do not abstain from premarital sex speaks wonders about your clinging insecurity. :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aha! So he chooses to let innocent children suffer and die horrible deaths? Children who never had the experience of being exposed to his love? Only the hateful ways of Islam?

You are a fool. Christianity may be far better than Islam in many ways but so much of it is non-existent pie-in-the sky. Like Vag said, the word 'God' as you interpret it, is inacurrate and doesn't exist.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He? LFMAO ! He? How do you know it isn't she? Or maybe a tranny? LFMAO !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No insecurity in my part idiot boy. Just sadness at the destruction wrought by illicit sex.

As for the rest of your post, it's just idiotic babble. The best evidence says that there is a personal God who cares about and is involved in the affairs of men, yet also gives us free will and therefore a lot of latitude to make decisions.

That's a foundational pillar of western civilization, not the idiotic babble about forces or Deism that you spout. Guess what? You're once again exposed as a loon out on the fringe of American thought.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BWAAAA HAAAAA NAILED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to turn it down several notches. You come across as an unhinged loon.

Christianity is not only far better than Islam, it is by far the best explanation of and method of effectively dealing with the world as we find it.

As for the situation with children, you are not correctly placing the blame. According to the Bible it is Adam's fault, not God's, that we are in the situation we are. But we have a way out. Jesus has redeemed us and provided reconciliation with God.

God doesn't control everything in detail because he chose to create us with free will. The only way for you to get your way is if He had created us as robots. But where is the upside of that for God or for us?

The exercise of free will by some people can negatively affect others, including children. But in the end, God will make it right for children and for adults who seek him in sincerity.

Please be smarter than Vag. Don't buy into hypocritical and incredibly shallow dime store theology.

Look, I'm a realist. I understand that it's difficult to believe the Bible. The stuff in there is crazy and hard to accept, but the thing is that it's far less crazy and far easier to accept than anything else.

8. Vagitarian

Adam's fault? He (capital H)? If your god is the father, who the fuck is the mother? You are an incredibly eccentric and odd wing nut. Do you honestly think a Muslim child, who has only been exposed to what their parents taught them, would seek out a Western prophet who talks about weird shit like corpses flying and virgins getting knocked up through the air?

You should start writing science fiction. At least it would bring you closer to science. Meanwhile, you're the loon. :cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly for you, you're wrong as usual idiot boy.

I'm in the mainstream. You're an irrational fringe loon who is stuck on stupid with your ridiculous dime store theology.

10. Vagitarian

LMFAO :p Last time you called me a pagan. Christianity and paganism have many similarities...
    https://www.ucg.org/vertical-thought/paganism-in-christianity

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a pagan and a particularly idiotic one at that.

There aren't really any significant similarities. What happened was that Christianity redeemed pagan holidays and use them as an evangelistic tool to teach the truth.

Thanks for demonstrating your dime store theology level of understanding.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ever been to Rome? Lots of similarities between Catholicism and Roman pagan gods. You might try reading a bit of Levi-Strauss to understand connections but you seem like one of those bible thumping "faux Christians" to me. I grew up around your type and those people scare me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paganism is pre-Christian (as is Judaism). It's also polytheistic (as is Christianity - father, son, holy ghost).

Numerous similarities. Paganism and Judaism are way more fun than Christianity. :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The concept of the Trinity does not make Christianity polytheistic. That dime store theology of yours rears its ugly head yet again.

As for Judaism, real Judaism is no more fun, as you measure it, than Christianity. More stupidity on your part.

15. Vagitarian

Judaism is fun. Family, financial success, food and sex rules. We love our MONO theistic religion. Sorry about your pagan thing, although barking at the moon while na
    Judaism is way more fun and way more real. We cherish family, financial success, living each day enriched and lots of good sex. :cool::cool::cool:

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whacked out liberal faux Judaism you extoll is just an excuse for you to continue your selfish and irresponsible hedonistic lifestyle. Christianity as I have presented it is the way to go.

You're no more a true observant Jew than you are a Cadillac.

17. Vagitarian

And you are no more a true Christian than I'm a big, red, steamshovel... :)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, upon what basis do you make this statement, Sparky? Once again you're getting beat so you just start making stuff up.

I believe in Jesus Christ as the savior.
    I believe the Bible and take it as ultimate truth and therefore authoritative.

Just what do you consider to be a true Christian?

You're not a true Jew because you don't even believe in a personal God.

You're not a true Jew because you don't even try at all to live by the code of sexual ethics laid out in the Torah.

You see my statement has a rational and factual basis. But your statement is based upon ignorance, foolishness and the fact that you don't like me.

19. Vagitarian

Jewish by choice amigo. Read Rabbi Zerrin's book. If you get lucky, perhaps the bug that crawled up your ass will die.

By the way, there are an estimated 4,200 religions in the world. Currently, the most popular religion is Christianity, with about 2.1 billion adherents. The second most common religion. is Islam with about 1.5 billion followers. If I were to vote for the 'best of the two' I'd pick Christianity. Very similar to the last election. 2 major candidates - I picked the best of the two (and would make the same choice today) but that doesn't mean the 'best of the two' represents 'the best it could be'. There are pros and cons about everything, life is life, I love living, breathing, seeing my kids, drinking good wine, listening to great music and exploring all the new sexual delights my partner and I have discovered. I pay my taxes, I'm not on the dole, it's a free country and I earned it. :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it up Sparky. If everyone followed your fundamentalist views on Christianity, we couldn't even dance to rock n roll. Yes, these people are your ilk and the rest of us are enjoying the Universe, however it got here.

http://truediscipleship.com/ten-scriptural-reasons-why-the-rock-beat-is-evil-in-any-form/