Another Liberal Myth Destroyed.....Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2016 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, Sparky tries to pass off his childish personal opinion as 'right' (LOL). Oh Sparky, give it up, you've been outvoted.

Dr. McHugh is right and Hopkins is being extremely stupid and making a huge mistake by reinstating their transgender program

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually you have the market sewn up on childish personal opinion.

That's apparent when you believe truth is up for a vote. The facts are on my side. Dr. McHugh presented the facts but since you don't like them, you throw a tantrum like a child.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW, noticed that you ran from the substance of my post like a scared child. Lots for you to deal with, but you chickened out as usual.

Proof that you're the one who's really being childish.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the substance of your post was? Whether transgender or homosexual has a biologic basis or psychological (choice) basis? Let's assume neither of us knows since neither of us is neither. That leaves it up to the 'experts' which are usually right but also admittedly often wrong. In this case since neither of us are either, our choice is an 86 year old guy with credentials and the APA, etc which reflect a more contemporary viewpoint. You're going with the freeze-dried geezer and I'm going with the APA and the 'new view' of Johns Hopkins.

Wow! Is this really that big of a BFD for you? :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well apparently it's a big deal for you since you won't quit while you're behind!:D

No, I don't agree with any of your silly assumptions. It is irrelevant whether either of us is homosexual or transgender.

And ageism is just as reprehensible as racism or sexism, so you've shot yourself in the foot there. It's more proof that you really have no argument.

And your self-serving and absurd false choice doesn't cut it either. The choice is between Dr. McHugh AND his coauthor AND the entire body of scientific literature on the subject. All you have is the factually incorrect and politically driven opinion of the APA.

Now you're a big enough politically correct dupe to think the OPINION of the APA is superior to the FACTS established by the scientific literature and communicated by Dr. McHugh and his coauthor but some of us know how to think critically and pursue evidence based conclusions.

Now, please don't respond to this post because you wouldn't want anyone to think this was too big a deal for you and besides, you have no effective rebuttal. The facts are on my side. All you have is wishful thinking and political correctness.

6. #746 Vagitarian, Jul 11, 2017 at 11:51 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017 at 1:21 PM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Yes, there are 'some facts' on your side - the fact that you and a once influential psychiatrist who is 86 years old share an opinion on homosexuality and the transgender issue. The facts ALSO are that APA (an organization BIGGER than him of which he is just one member and you are not) disagrees. Add to that, Johns Hopkins (which is ALSO bigger than him or you) is overriding those ideas. So you and he can sit on the side with YOUR facts and meanwhile, the APA, Johns Hopkins and the rest of the world shall proceed with the contemporary version.

Toodles :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Toodles? LOL! Are you saying goodbye to your brain? It surely left a long time ago.

Reality isn't up for a vote. This isn't a battle of opinions. The facts are all on my side! You have none!

The fact is that despite a considerable number of studies there is ZERO, do you understand Zero?, solid evidence for a biological cause for homosexuality.

Regardless of how much you, Hopkins, the APA and whoever else you want to dredge up as an example of politically correct, intellectually dishonest stupidity, the scientific facts, remain the scientific facts! There is no biological cause for homosexuality therefore it must either be a choice and/or a disorder.

Now if you and Hopkins and the APA are hiding compelling scientific proof of a gay gene or some other biological cause for homosexuality then please share.

I mean, it's obvious by your behavior that this means a great deal to you. After all, you've allowed it to cause you to become highly irrational!

8. Vagitarian

LOL - actually, you're the one who originally posted a dying, marginal opinion. Others just pointed it out. :cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And once again you pointed out what makes you the idiot boy and a chronic loser.

I posted the truth as supported by the scientific facts. No opinion involved at all. You and others vainly trying to support your idiotic positions are the ones trading in opinion. Dr. McHugh and I trade in facts!

Facts are stubborn things and they are stubbornly kicking your behind! :D

10. Vagitarian

LOL, everyone knows scientific results are subject to interpretation. The fact is Johns Hopkins no longer supports Dr McPhudd's hypothesis. Finis ! :cool::cool::cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data is the data. All the facts are on Dr. McHugh's side. There is no other rational way to interpret the data. End of story.

Until you come up with a plausible biological cause for homosexuality and a rational reason why somebody who doesn't want a perfectly healthy penis isn't just as crazy as someone who doesn't want a perfectly healthy arm, then you've got nothing. You just continue to lose! :D

Finis! :p:p:p:p

12. Vagitarian

So you've changed the topic to 'wanting healthy penises'?

Some of us kinda figured you would.......... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epic Fail!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You fall further behind in the debate! :D

14. Vagitarian

Meanwhile, we all know what YOU'RE focused on. :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, making you look like the fool you are! :D

You're too skeered and stupid to answer my devastating questions and I've reduced you to this. Pathetic! :p

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto, for the 99th time, who created god? :cool:

17. Vagitarian

Don't bother Sparky anymore - it's a cut 'n paste answer. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! What a sniveling little liar you are. I answered it the first time.

Something has to be foundational reality, that which was not created.

I believe that to be God, an intelligence, a designer.

You believe that it is the material universe.

The problem for you is that there is zero probability of what you believe having resulted in life as we know it. We couldn't have happened by accident.

Also what you believe runs counter to logic and to all our observations. You'd be locked up in the asylum if you claimed the iPhone just occurred by natural processes.

Now run along and try to to be such a dirty little liar.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a nasty little liar too. You just don't like the answer, but I gave it to you long ago and as a bonus my answer, as most of mine do, exposes you as a fool.

Meanwhile, we weren't discussing God. That's not the topic of this thread.

The topic of this thread is that there is no scientific evidence for a biological basis for homosexuality.

But I've got you beat either way you turn. If you want to talk God, all three of the great world religions say homosexuality is a no no! But most importantly the Jewish and Christian religions plainly state that it is a sin.

If you want to exclude God and talk about evolution, then homosexuality is the ultimate maladaptive mutation because job one is the perpetuation of the species if you want to be evolution boy.

See I can beat you on my home field and beat you on your field!

Cut and paste? Oh yes, I've cut you up into little pieces and pasted another one in the loss column for you! :D:D:D

20. Vagitarian

But when 2 girls get together it sure is fun, that's what's important :cool: