Another NSM For The BOYS

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Buddy you're a BOY make a big noise
    Playin' in the street gonna be a big MAN some day
    You got mud on your face
    New year to ACE!"

This is truly a disgusting company to work for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the best part about this cluster in Denver is, Ivan the winning isn’t aware he’s the biggest laughing stock going inside and outside of ZB.. why not just show a Charlie Sheen video? HE has allowed us to be even more despised by HCPs. Biggest clown to date ...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please go work somewhere else. We don’t need you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Ivan Sheen, the one dip shit that defends this shit show...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk shit all you want. Ivan and Bryan are turning this thing around. I honestly believe in the Stryker model and this place is starting to look more and more like it every day.

I say this wholeheartedly and will say it directly to anyone I think it should be said to. If you’re not on the bus then get the f$ck out. We truly don’t need you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Stryker model? You mean 6% commission and getting fired for having a bad year?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta agree with the others. If you don't want to get on the bus then go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to work for a 'disgusting company'. Personally, I think its about time someone held people accountable around here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accountability goes both ways. If you haven't noted, a lot of people have voluntarily left to join our competition.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true and I hope people hold Ivan and Bryan just as accountable. I think some people were voluntold.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it hilarious when losers post Negative rubbish about the company they work for then get offended when someone recommends they leave.

Either get out there and sell something or leave. Either way we’ll all win at ZB.

My money is on you can’t sell so please just leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a sh!t show. dumb people leading even dumber people. this company is on the way down!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a true winner. Take his job. Im sure you can also rally the troops like he does. Make the money that he does. Win like he does. I wonder if Ivan is also on cafe pharma bitching about his superiors. Sorry you got fired for being a loser

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!