Another one bites the dust--HR head

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Vounatsos the Great, May 23, 2017 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Another one bites the dust from executive suite--Ken Dipietro. I wonder why? Maybe because the culture sucks, there is no talent in organization and attrition is through the roof? Nice job Ken!

Plus VounatsosVounatsosVounatsos hates short guys like Ken.

Who's next?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought I heard somewhere Joe is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Joe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the benefits and perks remain with Kens leaving like the sabbatical program and Christmas week off

5. Biib rocks

Biib rocks Guest

I'm hearing mike v hates summer hours, sabbatical, and working from home. He's waiting to hire an old friend from Merck who will bring his desired culture.

I saw mike v walking the floors on a Friday a few weeks ago and he was royally pissed that no one was in office. More people would have been in but they were all interviewing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad to read this

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be a huge exodus if benefits are cut back; as the budget really didnt allow a lot of decent salary increases in the last cycle. People are already re-org'ed to death in PO&T & people are pretty fed up. When you cant even get people to agree on org structure after a year its a pretty bad sign; and even worse when senior management doesnt know about the turf war under them. Walk the halls after 4 and see how many people bounced out the door early.

The big question: did he leave because he didnt want to administer another staff reduction? Lots of talk about running lean.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winter is coming....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Merck has such a congenial, vibrant, collaborative environment. Would certainly accelerate the death spiral observed in many departments.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#McKinsey

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct... McKinsey here again (imagine the invoices to them over just the past few years!). Readout won't be until late this year/early next... This is in Response to operational inefficiencies from employee survey "20% of processes are efficient..." but c'mon! Most inefficiency is from 1. not enough resources to begin with (esp since all the contractors are now gone), 2. high turnover and 3. continuous loop of re-orgs. Can't even get simple things done without extraordinary measures! Leadership totally missing the mark again!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey was on board well before the survey. Rumors going around that the survey results were fudged as public cover to bringing the consultants out into the open, and amongst the workforce.

Come on, do all of you believe they're going to do an extensive, very expensive consultation gig with the best known consulting firm that will lead to cuts over a bad score on a poorly worded and vague survey question?? How about it really being over the newly approved Roche MS drug, the soon to be pending Celgene MS drug and a new environment where you cannot raise Tecfidera and tysabri sales double digits %-wise like what was done in the past?? That sounds more likely now, doesn't it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no plan...pipeline is almost non exsitant...their banking on altzhimers drug. Which already has competitors...