Another one bites the dust...

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear from a friend at OM that the head of HR is gone now. That's a shame. She was the first good hire in that position. She cared about us the employees. If she is leaving there is a reason. So many good people have left in the last year... Walt needs to understand why morale is so low.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so sad that Catherine left. She helped me with a difficult manager and was one of the few people who cared about me as a person. I hope she finds something better.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR has been busy doing exit interviews. They told us 5 CMF and 6 SBO reps have left since y'all were in Dallas. I talked to at least a dozen more that are looking for new jobs. No good products on the horizon, bad moral in Addison, and wayward leadership equals mass exodus of reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a couple of the top cmf reps recently quit, any truth to that? What about sbo, any top reps leaving?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and yes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Osteomed is a revolving door, will they EVER learn?! You can easily narrow it down to few common denominators as to why things NEVER change in Dallas! I just don't see how that company survives!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership at OsteoMed is a joke. It starts at the top with Walt and works it's way all the way down. The sad thing is their refusual to look inward at what they could do to change things. There are good people there but the piss poor leadership drives away anyone's desire to do great things for them. They sue reps who leave, they fire people who are close to retirement. I am amazed they remain in business...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing to see at OsteoMed. Has been company that treats people poorly. I wish I had read this board before I got stuck here. The good people leave. What's left is... well... the crumbs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been interviewing with Osteomed for a territory manager position with the small bone side. Coming close to receiving an offer, anyone out there have advice on the good/bad?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SBO does really good. It all depends on the territory and what job you would be leaving. Like any company, the territory will determine whether your experience there is good or bad. Do your research and make a gut decision.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Osteomed is stepping stone. Get your experience and get out. If you have experience, pass. This company won't be around for long, it's not a career move.