Another One Bites The Dust

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2016 at 3:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(DC), VP of Global Sales moved on. Looking at all the people who voluntarily left in the last 3 months (Chief Medical Officer, HR Dept, Marketing Dept, etc) it seems the writing is on the wall with this company. Not to mention the class action lawsuits for securities fraud. Quality company, folks. If you keep drinking the Kool Aid, you'll be left without a job soon enough. Brush up that resume before you are forced to. As it's been said, it's better to find a job while you have a job than when you're already unemployed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

where did he go?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean no more cake? I liked it better than the Kool Aid!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not shocking that DC would leave. Who the F would want to work for a dbag like SC.
    I wonder who will be the next to leave. Get your resumes ready folks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmmmmm....more cake please.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just don't get it. KS and other company cheerleaders said all is ok. Everytime something is mentioned here one of them would come here and tell everyone it's normal. We're all imagining things. So, what do they have to say now? All I can say is.......kharma. I can't wait for these guys to begin interviewing with other companies. See how it feels phaggotts!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Atherotech just closed their doors. How far behind are we? almost be worth it just to see our beloved management team out there looking for their next job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, quality of that delicious free cake served at exec meetings had declined and I had to leave.

Best,

DC

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did the woodchuck go?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who's going to be the next VP to leave the company?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knows, they can't pay our commissions on time or as promised the may be without a salesforce soon. Ridiculous!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant pistol pete save the day?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should have been named CFO!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, we need him in R&D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, he's not qualified. He doesn't have an MBA from Stanford.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you talkin RePete? RePete is the worst!