Another one bits the dust!

Discussion in 'Promius Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other person gone from PP!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JW you found out today!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea where he's going?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the original poster meant RM from Flushing-Queens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think so too, but does anyone know the new company JW is going to, or is there really a new company!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J e f f W a y n e finally flew the coup?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precision the company that bought Onset!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is going on here??? First JW leaves, then the guy in reg affairs, then the guy in clinical, then VN in R&D, now HM!!!! This place is falling apart. Where is the leadership? The three musketeers RD, ES and MD?? What a joke! I trust them as far as I can throw them, especially RD (and I don't mean Rob Dougherty). RC and his cronies in India need to do something.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG!!! HM quit? When did that happen? It's pretty scary when all the people that worked to build PP are jumping ship. Is there more going on than we're being told?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never trust the Indian pharma companies. U guys r cooked.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RC is nothing but a figurehead. What does he know about the derm business? NOTHING! He relies on RD (marketing) who knows even less. RC must love the way it feels to have RD's head up his ass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where Harry went. it sad to see PP just failing apart.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!! Didyou see RD at the Cloderm launch meeting? It looked like he was attached to RC. "Come here RD.....sit boy.....give me your paw.....good boy.....now roll over....good boy." Is RC stupid, lazy, or maybe he just doesn't care enough about Promius. I can't think of another reason he would give so much authority to RD and why he just stands on the sidelines while good people leave and the ship sinks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it Promius isn't going to make it. It was a wonderful start but we never could please India. But just one of the reason this company isn't going to survive. Poor forcasts, not the right product aquisisions and so much more. The only bright spot is the strong sales force and in the end we were blamed for managements poor decisions. So sad. I had such high hopes for this company.

Who in management will be next to leave? Any bets?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HM leaving is no big deal we all knew it was coming any day now. And I can't be the only one who thinks its a good thing. Maybe now someone can explain something, anything! This company is finally going in the right direction. RD running this company has got to come to an end soon!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You much be from home office since no one on the sales team knows any of those people besides JW and HM. Gee, who in home office could be so sneaky and untrustworthy??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No this person is honest. They must be the same person that tipped off the sales force to lay offs. Remember when RC told us on a CC that were were going to add more territories instead we lost 8. The rest of the home office is sneaky and untrustworthy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A step in the right direction, not! Another sign that this company isn't going to be around much longer. Those with the inside information are getting out!