Another one left...ah your rank & file is diminishing!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2017 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are well aware of the comments and quite frankly, we laugh them off. There's nothing we can do.
    We are helpless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up there powderpuff. Don't want you breaking your keyboard with the all caps.

Stupid statements? Yes
    Obviously BS? Yes
    Something no one takes seriously? Most definitely
    Illegal? That's a bit of a reach even for you Mrs. CP monitor.

Relax and bow before your management team like a good little minion. I'm sure they will take good care of you when the company gets sold. Remember, you are special!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pillow

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your idiotic post is almost comical. Most posts are accurate and represent a profile of the rank and file. The BS content originates with the ex employees and soon to be ex employees who don't git it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rank & file? This is deplorable! ACOR needs to hold the morons who work here accountable! I am personally sick of it!
    We have all shared recruiter names and pray to get out. The ones who did are lucky. This place makes me sick every day. We ALL know who is positing this rank and file shit! No wonder this company is down the drain. Word is companies are all looking to buy our 'possible' products and do NOT want the baggage (people, etc) that go with this run way derailed train!
    YOU SUCK SIR!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeap

And there are Many ex-Acordans who support and love the company, btw.

The prospects of Acorda's Parkinson's program are large. Certainly a number of bigger companies will love to acquire them.

Best of luck guys - and ignore the couple of idiots who keep posting negative and fake BS - keep working hard for the patients !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, at least try to make people believe this is someone else posting. Keep pumping the PD program. You over paid for it, so I'm sure the forecasts used to justify it do look impressive. When reality hits, things will be much different. Talk to Acadia and Lundbeck about expectations vs reality.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny to - who will launch this bug?
    Prop it and set it up cause the only way ur making money is to sell this place!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore these bimbos who know nothing

Acorda is bouncing back and will be an even greater company

Go Ron !!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only ONE person who would be so high n mighty and egotistical to post all this Go RC crap! Yep!
    Give credit to the few people left in this hole who actually work. I'm fed up here and will leave b4 any supposed approval. Stick is crap and I really cannot take the people here anymore. If HR only knew how rude and incompetent they are. This is no way to run a business!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there r many out here who love this company and will defend RC and the Leadership Team from the crap posted by the Loser ! We have a pipeline that other pharma would die for !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we have a pipeline that other pharma would die for, why ACOR is stuck at $20? LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, great pipeline. That inhaled Triptan should already be DOA based on Avanir's challenges. However, like inhaled insulin, there is always some CEO that thinks his product is different and will overcome the obvious obstacles. I suspect it remains on life support and visible more from an investor perspective vs ever really moving forward.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all reformulated crap that will never be launched right b/c of the poor decisions already made. Only one positive person sounds like posting here. Ya'll better really dig deep into the market access piece because this shit will be a royal butt buss of a drug.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF u know brah!

This is a great company with an awesome pipeline !!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it has been demonstrated that it's not brah! No go back to playing the Johnny Utah of biotech and STFU!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is an example of so called FAKE NEWS. We have a blockbuster pipeline. Wall Street SMEs see this and recommend buy and hold on ACOR. My 401 is stacked with ACOR and I plan a comfortable retirement in 2027 when ACOR is at $ 500 (projected) or even better the stock is bought out.

You LOSERS out there will be sucking wind.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So fake news is anything that contradicts your made up fantasy. Got it.

$500?! You better buy REGN because you will never see that from Acorda

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My financial guru says a 10x growth is possible in 5 years, that's $200+ per share. So I am all in on ACOR. Love this place and love the Leadership.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks RC for posting again. You'll see tops $30 when ACO sells out to ______. Ya know it's happening. Ya'll trying to keep everyone on board and highlight lies, but we all know this place is no biotech. It's a royal mess.