Another round of layoffs?

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2010 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ConAir airline for convicts. Conmed = medical device company for ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps different supervisors had different methods of distributing them to their employees. My supervisor delivered it via email to me. Poor decision on their part. Another poor decision by the company to treat their employees as poorly as they do; however, their philosophy is they have been doing business this way for years and they will continue to do so. Even as the lawsuits continue to multiply.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did this happen? Must have been just after I was laid-off. Oops, I mean reorganized. This is great. Linvatec demands that employees sign non-competes and then starts planning the next lay-off, ther I go again. I mean reorganization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This happened about a month or 2 after the layoff/reoganization

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are very close to the 1 year anniversary of the first big layoff of 2010. As I recall. that was June 23, 2010.

Yeah, I still work in Largo HQ. Many of us have been looking for better jobs, but because of wife's job or family, we can't leave the area. Mood is very grim here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready for more layoffs. Heard people are being moved around due to slow sales and no work. Last time that happened it was followed by a round of layoffs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of us see the writing on the wall, but can't do shit about it. They are jumping ship/being thrown overboard, however you want to put it, so fast heads are spinning. Something needs to give and soon. You don't recognize anyone anymore that is how fast they are coming and going. Major FUBAR!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can there be layoffs? JD has left, California is leaving, people have left and postions have not been filled. Oh wait, the execs need their quarterly bonus checks