ANOTHER slaughter of children at a school.

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, May 19, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Because a handful of Democrats and every Republican member of Congress have their pockets lined by the NRA and they just don't care. The same goes for the Trump administration and every Trump voter - THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

Vagitarian likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're either ignorant or a liar. The NRA doesn't buy politicians. They don't have to. Libtard groups that I'm sure you have no problem with are the ones who but politicians.

Besides, this isn't a gun problem. You're dismissed.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

But they'll pray, right? Whoopee! :p

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly a retarded loser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are obviously a Russian paid NRA bot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dare you to run the stats on NRA contributions compared to other we'll know groups especially Planned Parenthood.

I dare you! That will establish that you're the true retarded loser! Later, loser! :p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure! They realize what the most important thing to do is! :p:p

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, what's obvious is that you're a dumb bot. :rolleyes:

9. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had names? Wow! How insightful. How impactful.

So if we give unborn children names you'll be in favor of protecting them from abortion right? I mean it's all about protecting innocent human life, right?

As for November, you really think Trump is going to sign any draconian gun control legislation? Really? Wouldn't bet the keys to the house in that one. And certainly not with s sweetener for the NRA maybe something like federal legislation enabling teacher CC in ALL states or maybe national CC reciprocity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one sick fuck and probably America’s next mass shooter-or else lock your gums up cause maybe it’s your spawn who will get your guns and shout up a svhool

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Shout up a school"? Oh boy I'm the object of a substance less ad hominem attack by an idiot. LOL! :p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people on here who takes anything you say with a grain of salt are yourself and the modmo queen herself Libsluv. Everyone else sees you for the pathetic POS you are, and I agree you are a walking time bomb and I don't anyone here would not be shocked if you make the news soon.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Libtard but there are other people who appreciate what I say. But besides, even if it was just me and Libs, we don't mind being right and watching the rest of you be wrong! :D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And while we bicker the children are dying. But hey we have to be right!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one lonely dude. CP is your only life. So sad !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've proposed a solution - arming teachers. What's your solution or do you just want to bicker?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're completely wrong. I've got a very rich and varied life. Just because you're too limited in capacity to multitask and grab a few spare moments here and there to post, doesn't mean CP is my only life.

But I'll tell you what's sad. What's sad is someone like you wasting their time trying to criticize someone they don't know. So sad! :p

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll Second that notion !!!!!!!!!