Anthony Bourdain

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Jun 10, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Any opinions on his 'suicide'?

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

He once said that he “wished he could poison Trump’s food.” Good riddance to this piece of shit.

3. Vagitarian

So? He had a global perspective. Trump is an isolationist. BFD. People's politics tend to reflect where they are physically - as in, 'When in Rome.' He also said (and demonstrated) that he would never pick his drinking buddies or friends on the basis of their politics. I found his shows fascinating. This world is an interesting place. He allowed us all to vicariously experience some of the interesting parts unknown of the world.

But back to my point. I'm just wondering if it was an 'accidental suicide' like the David Carridine thing?

His new gf was 'edgy' and he may have been trying that stuff out. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense although the toxicology report may reveal something we're not aware of yet.

4. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

I think him hanging himself on the doorknob was about as accidental as Kate Spade.

What I don't get is how does one do that? Unless my butt, feet and legs are swimming in oil, I'm gonna get up.

5. Vagitarian

I was referring to the similar death of David Carradine. It's more than speculation he was a sexual adventurer and upon occasion played the 'choking game' which some claim increases the sexual pleasure when the air supply is temporarily cut off. Don't get me wrong, I don't 'get it' but I know a woman who dated him and she swears it was one of his interests (and she did not join him). So one wonders - was it an attempt at 'edgy sexual pleasure'? which resulted in an accidental suicide? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me. If I decided to go that would be one of the last methods I'd attempt along with jumping and gunshot wound. :(

6. Drug Dumper

Oh, I hadn't heard any of the info regarding his sexual proclivities. And usually the news is all over salacious info like that. They certainly divulged that info about David Carradine.

7. Vagitarian

I never heard that about Bourdain either, it was just such a shock b/c to me, he had such a sweet life. His relationship with the Italian actress was seemingly edgy and open. Now they're saying no drugs and way excessive alcohol. I think my speculation was wrong and he just got blasted and for whatever reason, ended it. Sometimes when guys his age get involved with women that much younger, they end up disappointed. Give me a naughty cougar any old time. :cool:

8. Drug Dumper

There had been a picture of her kissing somebody else a week earlier, and he had gotten upset by that, so I don't think they had an "open" relationship.

9. Vagitarian

They 'stated' it was open but then maybe they has different ideas. I think when a man his age is involved with a woman her age, they're dreaming. :cool: