Antitrust lawsuit against Taro et al

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by adearment, Jun 15, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

1. adearment

adearment new user

Hi everyone,

My name is Alaric DeArment, and I'm a reporter with MedCity News in New York. I'm doing coverage of the lawsuits filed against several generic drug companies - including Taro - by attorneys general regarding alleged price fixing, mostly recently around topical medications. I've written a piece about the lawsuit itself, but I'd be very interested in speaking with sales/marketing or other staff who might be able to provide some more color on what's been happening, particularly people who are current or former employees of Taro or other companies named in the lawsuit (Actavis, Aurobindo, etc.).

I'm more than happy to speak "on background," meaning any article I produced would not disclose people's names or other information that could be used to identify them, and it would not be legally possible for anyone to pressure me into revealing such information.

Given that this has to do with a topic of great importance to the public - i.e. drug pricing - this is something that is in the public's interest. If you'd like to speak with me, I can be DM'd here, reached via email at adearment@medcitynews.com or via the secure messaging app Signal at +1-732-639-0928.

Generic drugmakers thwarted competition on topical drugs, suit alleges - MedCity News

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone involved is gone. Including the admins because no one wants to be associated with this. I doubt they would be willing to speak up. Nobody trusts the media anymore.