ANXIETY

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every fucking second of my life is MONITORED!! From every time I open a program on my iPad, every time I enter a call, every time I log onto my computer and what I log into, every time I open my refrigerator and how long, every email I read or don't read, what time I get gas and where, how many calls per day I do-how long the calls are-what slides did I show, how many times I log into certain programs and when. I work hard. I actually am in the field all day trying to do my best and try to keep up with the rest of the micromanaging at night. Our manager is constantly looking at all of these things. I’m finding myself seriously anxious all of the time wondering if I am doing something wrong. Or at the wrong time. Or not enough. It’s really affecting my physical and mental health. Anyone else feeling the same?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can never win. This is the new culture that Sanofi spoke about at the POA. Why put up with it? Torture.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel the same way. It’s a sad way to live.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Big Pharma companies are all like this though. That's the problem. That's why many are having a hard time producing. Sanofi is worse than others just bc everyone is in "self preservation" mode which does nothing in the long-run but cause issues leading to a decrease in production. Just look at small companies that are bought our by larger ones only to be led down a path to nowhere. It's a shame.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100,000 k base...+ bonus, car..not chained in an office to deal with those politics/bullshit

Man..talk to a doctor for a benzo or a therapist. Jesus, try yoga. Holy shit...wheres the Tylenol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree I don't worry about any of that bullshit above. They can monitor all they want, will they fire you? No, and layoffs are a crap shoot. So get over it. Go to work, do your job, and then go home.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100k base?

You don't work for Sanofi

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they can and they will fire you. You always hear rumors of this, and you don’t believe them. Just wait until it happens to you. There are numerous people across the US that have quit Sanofi without another job lined up. It is that bad. Do not mistake that you can be fired for anything! Do not mistake it happens. Do not mistake it’s WAY more common then 10 years ago. I never believed I would be targeted - and I was.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are targeted all the time. When you have idiot RBL's anything can happen. You've no idea what it's like to be targeted.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're all a bunch of self entitled Snowflakes. Get over this and just do your job. Geeze, its just an 8 hour day, so keep your nose down and do what you're paid to do.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 hours a day? Not with the territories we currently have. more like 10-12 hours including drive time and admin once you get home!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've seen good reps with good work ethics targeted. One thing for sure no snowflakes at Sanofi as they treat employees terrible and the yearly layoffs and waiting to see if you have job would crush any of my friends that work in IT or banking or any other field .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone can be singled out & targeted, it just depends on your ABL. They WILL throw you under the bus to save themselves. You cannot meet all the requirements perfectly & they know it. Territories are big, admin is overwhelming & if you have a family you actually want to spend time with forget it. Maybe this is big Pharma now. I’m tired of being treated like a number and a detail robot. I’m out in a few months, can’t take it anymore. Anxiety, high blood pressure, weight gain & insomnia. Thank you Sanofi, I have never felt worse about myself or more worthless than working at Sanofi, I don’t have another job lined up but I have to leave this one, it’s killing me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please please please get out of that place! As soon as you do you’ll feel much better even if unemployed for awhile. It’s very toxic and has been for decades.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget obesity, high cholesterol & diabetes....we are required to be driving in the field so much who has time for exercise? Diabetes is growing in our own company!! Stress, hypertension, back issues due to crappy cars & unrealistic driving requirements.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the winds of change reach hurricane force, our inner refuge of mindfulness, concentration, and discernment is the only thing that will keep us from getting blown away.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will not be terminated for “numbers” related to Rx because Sanofi would never want to defend that house of cards from a legal perspective. They can and will put your on performance plans leading to termination if your not making the calls they ask you to make. It’s difficult to do and they generally place your activities under a microscope which creates “anxiety “ and leads to voluntary separation.

Your correct regarding the idiotic micro managing processes utilized by big pharma. It’s precisely the management style that promotes a high level of incompetence and zero imagination. Pfizer, Merck, Sanofi, AZ, Lilly——-all of them do the exact same thing and what are the results? Continued layoffs, declining sales, poor company culture and profitability that is realized through price increases and cost cutting. That is not sustainable in the long run.

To the rodent who says we should shut and do our job——why not illuminate the flaccid inadequate practices of this industry and make changes that might reverse the direction.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of big Pharma operates on the whims of 1 or 2 consulting companies.
    There is nothing new in Pharma sales as far as what makes a person or a company successful.
    Having bright salespeople with a good work ethic and good people skills that deliver the proper message and differentiate from the competition is all it has ever been. We are here because there is nothing really "new"to add to that formula. What IS new is the iPad and the benefits of having all you need in the palm of your hand to sell also gives them a means to track what you do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol all talk you won’t leave.