Any 6517 Offers Recieved Yet?

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the great news. I hope all the calls go out today. If you don't mind, what state do you live in?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true, why haven't more people posted about getting an offer? All the details you gave were given in the interview process from the Quintiles manager...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got an offer about half hour ago and I am disappointed with the salary. About 8k less than I am making now so I will have to ponder for a few days. Start date is Oct. 17th, 4wks home study, launch meeting in San Diego week of Nov. 7, then one week of training to be determined at some point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got the call from Q mgr- got the job with the same benefits as mentioned above. Finally.... I am in East. Start date of 10/17 with 4 weeks of home study and launch meeting in San Diego on Nov 7. So relieved!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least in the $60ks i hope?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the launch meeting will be during our 4th week? hmmmm......ok

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got a offer of $48K base. I have 11 years of experience and was making $74K base when I was laid off 4 years ago. I told the Q manager to eat it!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What states have received offers?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range and how is it assessed? Also, what region or state are you in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in MA.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me, 48K really? Good for you, what part of the country are you in I may have something for you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull. For 7048 everyone started at 55k. For 6517 the minimum is $65k.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is that when everyone else is quoting salaries in the $60s.........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received the exact information at 3:30 today. See you at training...I am a Southern Belle who is now in the north. Look for an accent in the most unlikely state. LoL.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck working for her!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quoted salary range was low 60s to low 70s, by 3 different individuals during my interviewing process. Doubt this is a legit post but if so then you really got screwed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from a friend in Cali, there's been some activity on the west coast, I've still heard nothing. Is it all offers today or are there some no-thank-yous?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in MASS...tell what you know about her. Micro-manager and bitch ??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

midwest offer 65,000, 2 weeks vac, 2 personal oct 17th start contract sending out in the next days to do backgrounds and screenings...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the midwest, have not heard anything.
    No call, no email, anyone else in the same boat?