Any calls yet?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Dec 1, 2016 at 8:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wondering if they are going to string this out all day, or hopefully get going ASAP? Let us know once you've heard something! Good luck everyone

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calls good and bad have gone out- keep the faith seems to be no pattern of who gets called sooner or later

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on when manager gets the call and if someone is being let go. Nobody in the district who is being retained will get a call until the ones getting let go get called first. HR has to be on the line for those calls so they need to schedule time. If nobody in the district is being let go or moved to another team, they can get calls early.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i certainly is not 50% as predicted

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is 50% when you take into account the hospital reps, DM's, and assure reps. They will spin it as a realignment but it was a major layoff. Sorry

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

assure reps not on call

What about hospital?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes assure reps were not on the call today but there time will come.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hospital was, though

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just got a call and the hr person asked who I think they should get rid off. I gave them HV and BO's names. Because of their poor leadership we are all in this spot. I bet they get promoted for laying off everyone before christmas. Useless pieces of sh**!!!!!