Any Clear Choice Dental Sales Reps out there?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's clear correct

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Clear Choice marketing ploy is to encourage patients who say they can't afford the All-On-Four to cash out a 401k/IRA. Vultures.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I care for my older brother who can't take care of himself. Took him to CC and they wanted to remove all his teeth and put in implant dentures for this huge amount. I said I can't afford that and they wanted to sign me up with some sleazy financing.

We ran out of there, then I emailed the local News investigation team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We ran out of there, then I emailed the local News investigation team."

Good work. Keep us posted on the news team follow-up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep your Hygiene job! I've been in dental sales for 20 years after working as an oral surgery assistant for 19. I worked 3 days per week. There is 0 chance of working 3 days per week in sales. I work 24/7. If I extrapolated my salary by hours worked - I make about .38 cents an hour. It's grueling, travel, weekends at trade shows, blah, blah, blah. Clear Choice might be better than this depending on the location and the team that you're to work with. However, the pressure to perform is tremendous. Unfortunately, this is the unknown until your in it. Good luck.