Any Former Knollsters still haunting the pharma world?

Discussion in 'Knoll Pharmaceutical' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff Oliver was / still is a great guy, and I know who the female trouble-maker is making the "Jeff is bad" comments.

She is a Bad Seed, and she got what she Deserved------ Shitcanned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know where Dale Cline, Ed DePaz, Glen LeBorde, Jack (former sales trainer in West), Ed Harbour, Bill Goodwin, Mike Zenn or any of those guys are? Also what about Jennifer ? (the red haired trainer in the Northeast).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed Harbour, Bill Goodwin are still in the Dallas Ft Worth area but I have lost track of which company they are with now. They are both doing well last time I talked with them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodwin is now retired living in Dallas area.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard, Ed Harbour was with Biovail but he may have changed since then too. Great guy! Made fabulous fajitas.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I miss Knoll. Those were the good old days. Good products, solo territories, huge bonuses. Granted the upper management sucked and so did Meridia, but I'd go back to my little Knoll job in a minute if I could. I left before the Abbott thing because of a troll of a manager and went to AZ where I got trapped in the morass of the "cylinder". That was 6 people stumbling all over each other selling Nexium to the same damn group of doctors. Ya'll remember those little vicoprophen beeny baby give-aways? I had nurses knocking each other over to get those things!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what you mean. I used to make the docs mad when they couldn't solve the different puzzles we had to show them for Vicodin products.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what happened to Christine Beveridge or Babara Colacino from the old Miami District? I am trying to locate them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to that idiot Mike Perella! He was a real Meathead. Making reps do pushups in the parking lots, etc...

Some Great Times at Knoll. Too bad Abbott ruined it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff O. is now a Regional manager for Abot in New England, of all places.

His boss is a real Jerk, and Jeff is about to leave. We all know who his boss is too.

Good Luck Jeff.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff is now the Sales Director at Cylex, a small lab company that sells patient organ transplant tests. I liked Jeff while at Knoll, and wish him the nest at Cylex.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former Boots/Knollster who stayed with Abbott for 3 years after the buyout. I left Abbott because of a piece of shit DM(female) and a worse RM(female). I went to Publicis and Novaquest for the past 6 years doing contract sales. My territory was Riverside, CA and the Palm Springs desert area. After 38 years in pharma sales, I retired August 1st, 2012. Boots and Knoll were fun companies to work for and I had a blast. Abbott totally sucked and still does.

Jmac0205 likes this.
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patsy Madrid passed away in June, 2009. She is buried next to Bob in St. Francis Cemetery
    in Phoenix, AZ. RIP Patsy and Bob.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! - Bob was a good, good man. Pharma today is a joke!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed Depaz is out there at Shire
    Total ass...not to be trusted
    Slimy

Jmac0205 likes this.
  18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knoll was a small and inept company. The sales force was filled with slime balls. That's the TRUTH!

Jmac0205 likes this.