Any happy employees?

Discussion in 'CPL' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2018 at 12:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! Managers should sell everything for their reps and reps should sit there and collect... good call! I'm contacting my manager tomorrow as I've had to sell everything and this isn't fair!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I went to the school of your mother, it was a night school... But really, you should go sell something. Stop wasting time... go now... hurry!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very typical of Bobby. He lacks leadership and so do the dumb asses that kiss his feet. This will kill cpl and Bobby knows his days are numbered. He thinks if he acts like a child and kicks and screams people with respond. He is dead wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s break this down: Horribly culture from top down otherwise all regions would be same. CPL does not train their reps. I asked my GM for more training and he said No.

Go work for Taco Bell it has better leadership, better culture and you will make more money because you will actually get paid for your work!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like an East Texas high school grad right here. Invest in yourself by reading a book, taking an online course, or something to improve yourself... because kissing Bobby’s ass will only go so far.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coherent, proper grammar, well thought out, clear and concise... Yes a former Quest rep. I’ve won trip at CPL and made great money but soft is what I would call our leadership team for getting so defensive about pointing out areas CPL needs to improve.

CPL is not a career. Think of it like a football organization. Would you want to play for a team that does not invest in field improvements, practice, equipment, offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator? All the things that make a great company great CPL lacks and has no intention of changing. My advice is to keep looking.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% on point. CPL does not invest in themselves or their people... Get your experience and get out.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never Been Happier since getting furloughed from CPL. Realized my GM is more about telling me what I want to hear vs doing the right thing. He hides behind his Christian values yet lies a lot.

Like many others on this thread CPL is a pretty lousy place to work. They don’t value their employees and do not provide any development either. No chance I would ever recommend CPL to anyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this dumb fuck?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The name’s Mike Hunt. Pleasure to meet you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I was furloughed, but I couldn't agree more!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sadly the sales department in some of the largest cities are being “lead” by inexperienced former sales reps, that lack the basic skills to motivate teams without mansplaining how they did when they were in your job... there is zero training provided other than having new hires ride with other reps that are so salty the entire time they are warning you about this and that..... So any happy employees? HA it is so bad that reps are quitting during a pandemic because of how bad this place is.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We call those “leaders” FOB’s. Friends of Bobby. It starts at the top and rolls down. Many examples of this but best is the GM out of Lubbock. Nice enough guy but dumb as rocks with no characteristics of a leader.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOBs....hahahahahaha! That's really funny

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up you ugly special olympics clown.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh! Totally true about FOB’s and the jackass that brings in three reqs a night in Lubbock.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you talkin about RR and his big mongo forehead? Always thought he had an extra chromosome.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First I’ve heard of FOB’s but totally true! No one kisses more ass than Randy and he knows it. He would cry himself to sleep on his huge pillow if he heard the shit the other RM’s talk on him.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all sound like a bunch of bitter idiots who were most likely fired from the company because you were caught doing something shady. RR is a class act who knows how to take care of his team. He treats everyone with respect and and will bend over backyards for just about anyone. You all need to get a life! Hope this helps