Any hope here?

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh that Mickey Mac....forget packages. You ever been kicked out of any establishments? You know....for doing bad things? Tell the truth now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh we have a naughty girl on our hands. Do tell my sweet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fun to pretend that I work for a well-respected company ... Bwhahaha ...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With legs to the sky and an a** that won't quit, I have a naughty HR representative that I would not mind discipline me. Hope she knows I have been a bad boy and need a good spa*****.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleaning house SS. Good moves son. Lucky bastards got disciplined by my sweet MM. Wish I was lucky enough to have her scold me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Times are changing. If you're not selling IBcause then you're part of the problem. And problems get solved. Only way you survive is if you're selling or you're that sweet 90's boy band replica Brad C. or part of his western crew or you're Alex A.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the home office soon for some sweet meeks cheeks. Well done Prometheus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Times are changing. If you're not selling IBcause then you're part of the problem. And problems get solved. Only way you survive is if you're selling or you're that sweet 90's boy band replica Brad C. or part of his western crew or you're Alex A.

You mean that self-absorbed, arrogant douchebag Brad C. is still around?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is Alex Azar is transgender, and will soon be Alice Azar. Is that true?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants to talk about the admiral. Let's talk about my my sweet Meeks instead. Delicious.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that fucking douchebag on the west coast BC still acting like has has business acumen and any sense of knowing what the hell he's doing? That fucker needs to have his ass kicked.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard that one of the best managers at PLI left because of the crap going on here. You ask about hope? That's outrageous.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positively the most FUCKED-UP company in the healthcare industry, with arrogant, no-talent hacks managing ... Avoid this shithole at all costs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brad is still around? Did he get that janky mouth of his fixed up yet? PLI covers braces, man!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Art's gone. What up with that?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any hope here? Please, we PRINT hope in this joint!! Best unnecessary test on the market? Got it. IBecause for life. Best international sales division? Check that box!! Azar for prez. Best sales leadership? Is that even a real question? 1000% YES!! Best parent company? If you think Nestle does Crunch bars well, then brother, you haven't SEEN them do healthcare!! It's like I'm almost embarrassed for Quest and LabCorp who don't ALSO do chocolate. I mean, really? Where's your synergy sucka?! Anyways....hope? On tap...24/7. Come get yours.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for chiming in, Art.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, I got some new test reports in. Just in time. I need to wipe my ass ...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did someone say ass? I know an ass we can talk about...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And whose is that Brad? Your own, the one Alex just fucked?