Any info on Brasseler USA???

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These people are bad news. You work your tail off for the company and they screw you in the end. Watch out....they have a two year non-compete contract and they will come after you, holding on to your commissions and will try to hold on to your 401K money. When that happens....you will have no one inside the company to help you because they don't want to lose their jobs. Run as fast as you can!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I talked with the KOMET guy in my area last week. He was going on about how his home office and boss tracked where all the reps where by company cell phones 24hrs a day. It seemed wired but then again this guy was a major douchebag! He might of needed the monitoring.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company is a joke. Do they actually make anything besides carbides anymore??? They buy everything they sell from outside, endo files, handpieces, diamonds, etc. This is a joke of a company. They used to be able to boast high quality. Management is about as big of a joke as you can imagine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great Family Feud question!

" Survey Says"...

Yes, your correct! Look for a buy out and jump ship! Your on the German Titanic!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are both sinking ships - for different reasons....the BUSA employees are probably going to get re-employed elsewhere/ rescued for their talent and knowledge on a broad range of product lines - not so sure about the Komets though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rescued for talent is a far cry for both groups. They will work again and be re-employed elsewhere! The question is, what is it you call talent ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, this site is fantastic and funny at the same time!

Ok, I’ve never worked for Brasseler or Komet but I can tell you one thing. I know a person that worked for this Komet company. When it comes to Christmas, don’t expect much! My friend would have been better off to take a $20, fire up the old nova, and go down to Goodwill for Friday blue dot BOGO day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they were getting bought out by Sheervision? Anyone make sense of this?

Sheervision makes their loupes and headlights. Public Company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brasseler or Komet

10. blanche

blanche Guest

Komet lies, rips you off, cheats you out of money every chance they can, plays favorites....RUN as fast as you can from there!!! The CEO and Germans are very nice but the Americans in RH are the worst!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company that did the marketing for Komet, JC Thomas recently fired them. The reason given was due to the current financial situation at Komet, they couldn't pay the bills......plus the rep, shannon was sick of being hit on by WW (big loser)!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting considering Shannon was fired from JC and called Komet looking for a job. Also, JC was dropped by Komet because they had financial problems. They were using komet money, that was supposed to be used to place ad campaigns, to pay their own bills.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, sheervision does not make their own products, (they outsource) and brass severed their relationship with sheervision as well. They took on another loupe company.....anyone have info on who they are?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So nice to hear from you WW...not!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U bunch of tools. Go work for Patterson!! Amazing company

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No complaints lately... I guess Brasseler is a good place to work again? Has anyone heard? I know there were rumors of a Schein buyout, but it seems like those have been going on for years now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is NE mgr to work for?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone give me some feedback on how Brassler Dental is these days? Are Dentists buying? Hows the compensation? I am looking to interview for a sales rep position.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have new esx file out. Not really great but needed something to talk about. Market Share is being taken by Axis SybronEndo with Brasseler and Dentsply Tulsa losing market share. You will have some loyal ppl buying but watch out for good Tulsa dental and SybronEndo reps taking that business.