Any info on Brasseler USA???

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Phx

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JD still there ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sinking ship. Their ESX files are probably the worst files out of any of the new systems launched in Endo over the last several years. As much market share as they are losing in Endo, they are losing 5x that much in burs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this company under all circumstances...they like to play themselves off as a clinical sell, but expect 20 calls a day. Now, does that make any sense? I can understand 10 quality calls a day, but to demand 20 calls a day, is excessive and often not attainable with the limited time and access issues. That is the perfect example of compromising a quality call for quantity. Bottom feeders.

In the real world of professional selling, that is more of a ORDER TAKER job than a clinical sell.

Another clue that demonstrates that this is a "bottom feeder" type sales job is to look at the profiles of their sales reps. Nothing impressive academically or from other companies. I a just being honest here. Average backgrounds. Upper management likely were the types that slept through class and drank a lot of beer.

Bottom line, those that are with this company likely never worked for a top notch company, but rather came from a terribly managed company, so they get the false impression that BUSA is top notch, because they pay is decent. It is not good pay vs. the work/life balance expectations.

Recommendation: don't waste your time with this company under any circumstances. This company is for people that love money over integrity.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"This company is for people that love money over integrity."

This is possibly the stupidest post I have ever read.

F - integrity, Gimme the Cash. Its Only A F ing tooth and while you are reviewing the caliber of reps, try the customer.

Booger pickers that lie and P in the sink.

Go work for Barama in the out house, they need you there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that is what the world is coming to. Idiots like you in the field making a mockery of the sales profession.

I will keep it simple for you dope head: without an honest interaction with people, you have no business at all. The entire system will fall apart.

Go back to your Miller Lite, you flipping jerk. You and your mickey mouse, minor league company are a perfect fit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have the money, lots of it.

You KEEP your integrity. Tell your banker all about it. That will impress them when they turn your loan ap down.

I do have an empty rental though, and IF your credit is OK, I'll let you be a tenant and contribute indirectly to my retirement fund.

Just don't put 'integrity' down as a reference.

Sounds too much like a hook er to me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! You win Amateur Comedy Hour on CafePharma!

Now, go back to living your pathetic life, soon it will be over and you can enter into eternal darkness, where you can't buy or sell anything!

Yes!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets. the truth hurts, eh? Knowledge is power, my delusional friend. Talk all the BS you want while you have breath, but when you number is up, there will be a lot of pain unless you change your wicked ways.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time flies and here we are, 7 years later. Nope, nothing has happened at Brasseler Medical in the meantime. Absolutely nothing. Well except maybe for losing 75% of their sales people who had nothing -new- to sell. But Don Waters is almost done fucking up Brasseler -to please the Schein bean counters- so he will probably retire next year with an additional $70M in his pocket.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Face it. You are not sales people, but order takers for retarded dentists.